Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???

Why did he lose his comp benefits? IF he is hurt, he should get benefits until he returns to work. If he lost comp and is still injured, it has to be his own fault.

He lost comp the moment he broke his leg, since it didn't happen at work. He still has problems from the original injuries, but they seem to be trying to weasel out of the responsibility.

So if he couldn't work, what was he doing where he broke his leg?
i bleed green Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:3 Things I don't like.

1. The term Glistening cakes
2. That fucking horn
3. Ticklesack

I'm thinking they should slow down with these songs.

2 things I don't like:

Chip & Joe
Why?Cause Joe has a forum that actually fucking works more than ten percent of the time, and doesn't give its members spyware and viruses.
:high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???

Why did he lose his comp benefits? IF he is hurt, he should get benefits until he returns to work. If he lost comp and is still injured, it has to be his own fault.

He lost comp the moment he broke his leg, since it didn't happen at work. He still has problems from the original injuries, but they seem to be trying to weasel out of the responsibility.

If he still has issues from the original injury, they are still liable, he needs to see an attorney.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He lost comp the moment he broke his leg, since it didn't happen at work. He still has problems from the original injuries, but they seem to be trying to weasel out of the responsibility.

So if he couldn't work, what was he doing where he broke his leg?

He has a handicapped son, who knocked him down and he broke his leg.

And, I totally agree Petey. I told him right away to get an attorney. The company knew the ladder was faulty, they never bothered to toss it... Fuck, it's still here. This guy will forever have metal plates in his face (his whole eye socket was shattered). His arm may never have full use again, bad enough that they will have to rebreak it once his leg heals. The surgeons were floored that he survived at all. Yet, all I hear about is the admin people bitching about how much he owes them for medical expenses. Fuck, he shouldn't owe a cent!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green