Joe Wrote:3 Things I don't like.

1. The term Glistening cakes
2. That fucking horn
3. Ticklesack

I like all three

[Image: 4126155332_0aea976056.jpg]

I also have bad taste in music.

Fixed
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The U.S. Geological Survey says a 4.3-magnitude quake struck at 9:06 a.m., centered about six miles east of Norman Oklahoma. The National Earthquake Information Center had measured a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 and said it was felt as far away as Wichita, Kan.

I didn't feel shit. I'm kind of far from there though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???

Why did he lose his comp benefits? IF he is hurt, he should get benefits until he returns to work. If he lost comp and is still injured, it has to be his own fault.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm growing candy corn on my fake farm.

Me too 5 :high5:

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???
he was hurt at work but lost workmans comp? How in the fuck does that work. Id be filing a lawsuit

They are trying to get him to quit, so he becomes the government's problem. All I hear about is how much money he has cost them. The only reason he didn't die from the accident was because of his height (he's 5'). The company knew the ladder he was on was faulty, but they did nothing about it.

Once he broke his leg, they cut his aide. Even though he has to have more surgery on his other injuries.

Again, sounds like he fucked it up. This is what I do for a living and if he still has injuries pertaining to his injury at work, he still gets comp. IF the comp was cut, he fucked it up or is naive and needs to get a lawyer.

Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used a condom on one, but not on the other one.
Ridiculous hypothetical quandary.Not aimed specifically at Leneve.
So, if you were in a threesome with your wife and another girl; first off would you use a condom?
Assuming yes, would you switch condoms if you fuck the other chick first and then your wife? Assuming of course you're wearing the condoms for STDs and not pregnancy?
bareback FTW

Amen brotha 5 :high5:

Pete Nice Wrote:

I only have a little growing around my fabulous haunted house. Looking all spooky with pumpkin fences and shit. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I only have a little growing around my fabulous haunted house. Looking all spooky with pumpkin fences and shit. :happy:

pumpkin fences rule!!!!

Glistening cake song is stuck in my head, and I'm okay with that.

glistening cakes, glistening cakes
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used a condom on one, but not on the other one.
Ridiculous hypothetical quandary.Not aimed specifically at Leneve.
So, if you were in a threesome with your wife and another girl; first off would you use a condom?
Assuming yes, would you switch condoms if you fuck the other chick first and then your wife? Assuming of course you're wearing the condoms for STDs and not pregnancy?

With the other woman, definitely a condom. With me, no. Hypothetically..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:exhaust is cut off, and new piece is back in.

Did it go like this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=98e_1286774968
Chip Wrote:

Did it go like this?

ooops
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

Did it go like this?

Damn that would suck. I've never seen that happen here. I've never seen anything real bad happen here. I'm glad I don't have to have a camera on me while I work. I cuss, and throw things sometimes. Do alot of ball, and ass scratching too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Did it go like this?

I cuss, and throw things sometimes. Do alot of ball, and ass scratching too.
i do that at the hospital
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I think I remember you mentioning this.. you got struck by lightening?

Yes and Yes.. 5 years ago Nov 5th. I have nerve damage in my left arm and chest that still bothers me from time to time. Mostly during extreme weather changes, like today, I can feel the rain that's coming. They told me I really lucked out.

Oh... quick recap: I was in my kitchen. It hit the house and shot up my arm which was on the faucet. Blew out the tv, microwave, my cat and me. Out of the 4, I am the only one that survived.

Fuck.. the cat didnt make it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green