Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:got my sawzall.
cut a car in half, dare you

I'm going to cut part of an exhaust off.
pussy. at least cut the drive shaft in half
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:got my sawzall.
cut a car in half, dare you

I'm going to cut part of an exhaust off.
pussy. at least cut the drive shaft in half

It does not have a driveshaft.
This is hilarious on Bubba.
I used a condom on one, but not on the other one.
i wonder if my boss is going to call me today
exhaust is cut off, and new piece is back in.
Derick Wrote:i wonder if my boss is going to call me today

I'm guessing yes.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i wonder if my boss is going to call me today

I'm guessing yes.
hes been in meetings all day, said he would be done around 3, its about that time
Derick Wrote:I've been disapointed in my penis from time to time, but never mad enough at it to cut it off. You must really hate your penis

Is this in reference to LeNeve's sawzall?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Was it pronounced with an 'umpty'?

Say what?

Jeesh.
The Humpty Dance.

I totally miss what that has to do with blue dye
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have an embarassing dad story.
He drained the entire family of all our money for legal fees, then took off, never to be seen again.
Yay!

Really? That sucks

Yeah, but I was little when it happened. So I've been able to repress all that.

Wow.. just wow.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Say what?

Jeesh.
The Humpty Dance.

I totally miss what that has to do with blue dye

Nothing. You said "I got busy", that song popped into my head.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK, what do ya think??

One of my co-workers was injured at work last Dec, badly.. We're talking shattered bones. He's still off work from it, plus he was in another unfortunate accident where he now has a broke leg (not at work). Problem is, he lost workman's comp and has no income right now. Everybody loved this guy, but our administrative people are kinda fucking him over since he is a "financial burden to them" . I want to take up a collection to help him out (money, gift cards, food, etc) and to show him that we care. Does that really seem out of the question???

sounds reasonable.
[Image: capt.28dba973792847c2bc2c9aeb0c926be5-8b...tgmmYGTQ--]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green