Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Social Network
I saw the Social Network this weekend. It was a toss up between that movie and like 2 other movies. After seeing how much the critics and movie goers liked The Social Network I chose that one.

I definitely have to recommend this movie. It kind of ended a little too sudden and made you want the story to continue.
I went and saw Secretariat instead.

But I hope to catch this one, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Is the MySpace movie going to be the prequal?
Chip Wrote:Is the MySpace movie going to be the prequal?

I'd watch that. I think it's amazing how a small group of people can write a website that become worth billions.
Joe Wrote:

I'd watch that. I think it's amazing how a small group of people can write a website that become worth billions.

Wasn't a little teenage girl that came up with MySpace?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Nope. A group of guys that worked for a company called eUniverse liked Friendster and decided to create something bigger.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Nope. A group of guys that worked for a company called eUniverse liked Friendster and decided to create something bigger.

I'm pretty sure one of the big sites was started by a young girl. YouTube maybe?
It's still crazy. Every site is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" things.
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure one of the big sites was started by a young girl. YouTube maybe?
It's still crazy. Every site is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" things.

Youtube was 2 guys that went to college together.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure one of the big sites was started by a young girl. YouTube maybe?

Well damn it. I don't know. I give up. I just wish it was me.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You could write a hockey blog.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Youtube was 2 guys that went to college together.

You could write a hockey blog.

Then write a movie about it?
Knightryda and I actually met through MySpace. True story, my sister made me sign up to get me back out there. I planned on using him for a booty call, but he was too much fun to stay away from.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Wasn't a little teenage girl that came up with MySpace?

It was a teenage girl and her brother. They started a site call myyearbook.com, which is a lot like Facebook and Myspace. At the time Facebook was for college kids, yearbook was for high schoolers, MySpace was for everyone...
I HATE PIE!!