Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I get up this morning and looky what I see, first thing.... Just once in life can I get the girl, apparently not.

Who's the girl? How well did you know her?
the one I've been talking about for the last 2 months. doesnt really matter anymore

That sucks...did she say anything to you??? sometimes people joke around with their relationship status....
We needs pics of Corey.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:go fuck yourself

Maybe you should take the day off from he forum until your negativity wears off and you get your sense of humor back.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Revo Wrote:We needs pics of Corey.
Uh....that's ok!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I get up this morning and looky what I see, first thing.... Just once in life can I get the girl, apparently not.

Who's the girl? How well did you know her?
the one I've been talking about for the last 2 months. doesnt really matter anymore

That sucks...did she say anything to you??? sometimes people joke around with their relationship status....
nope not a fucking word. And its not a joke.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:you might be right, but I'm gonna be pissed for a while. Tired of getting fucked repeatedly in life

You should never have bent over to pick up that bar of soap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you might be right, but I'm gonna be pissed for a while. Tired of getting fucked repeatedly in life

you can go suck it too. I'm glad my miserable fucking life brings you entertainment

I don't think you are making things better.
There is like 6 billion corey houghs on facebook. There is even one here. He is a wanna be DJ douchetard at the bar.
LeNeve Wrote:
Revo Wrote:They are talking aout Pop Tarts on the radio and now it's all I can think of.

I don't like pop tarts. I prefer toaster struedels.

I like the Cinnamon pop tarts, but I feel the need to brush my teeth. I haven't had a struedel in years.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

you can go suck it too. I'm glad my miserable fucking life brings you entertainment

I'm sure if we all shared our life's stories yours wouldn't be th worst.

Confusedhock: That's not Kristen Bunny is it?!?!?! What a fuckin whore!!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:There is like 6 billion corey houghs on facebook. There is even one here. He is a wanna be DJ douchetard at the bar.

he says "STOP! IT'S COREY TIME" alot. It's fucking gay.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I'm sure if we all shared our life's stories yours wouldn't be th worst.
i'm sure its not, this just happens to be a very reoccurring theme in mine. guy meets girl, guy likes girl, girl fucks over guy

Confusedhock: That's not Kristen Bunny is it?!?!?! What a fuckin whore!!!
no its not Kristen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 01/12/15: 4 Letter F Word Chip 36 731 01-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
  Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe Joe 348 3,788 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green