Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY! HAPPY DAY!
cody Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Canadian Turkey Day!!!

Ok, I am hungry, what time is dinner and what are we having???

Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, salad, Yorkshire pudding (that shit is aaaaaaaaaawesome! a British thing) Apple pie, apple crisp, pumpkin pie and some lot's Rickards Red and ice wine to wash it all down! It was a good day.
Rickard's is good beer although I usually drink the white.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
What exactly is in fuck yeah? It looks kind of like bread pudding, which I love.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That's pretty much what Fuck Yeah is. A special kinda bread, shape it like a reverse muffin and serve it with gravy and roast beef and....Boom! You got yourself some Fuck Yeah!
In fact bread pudding might just be another name for it.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:
cody Wrote:

Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, salad, Yorkshire pudding (that shit is aaaaaaaaaawesome! a British thing) Apple pie, apple crisp, pumpkin pie and some lot's Rickards Red and ice wine to wash it all down! It was a good day.

The white is really good, honey brown is pretty sweet too. It's just not as available. But I just gotta stick with the red. I could just drink that stuff till I puke and passout in a parking lot.
cody Wrote:That's pretty much what Fuck Yeah is. A special kinda bread, shape it like a reverse muffin and serve it with gravy and roast beef and....Boom! You got yourself some Fuck Yeah!
In fact bread pudding might just be another name for it.

Bread pudding is a desert though.

I want some Fuck Yeah!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
cody Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
cody Wrote:

The white is really good, honey brown is pretty sweet too. It's just not as available. But I just gotta stick with the red. I could just drink that stuff till I puke and passout in a parking lot.
I don't usually go for the darker beer, so I'm not actually sure if I've tried the Rickard's red or dark.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Must pubs should have red on tap at least, I don't see dark around to much though. It's pretty good stuff super tasty! Order one up sometime, if you don't like it you don't have to keep it, just piss it out! I just go pour myself a red riiiiiiiiiigggghhht nooooow!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday To My Fav Derick 7 2,467 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  happy easter, better watch out Derick 3 1,797 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DBN! Joe 23 6,963 03-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Joe