Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tool Box set up
How is your toolbox setup?

I cleaned all my tools, and put them away today. Took pictures of each drawer. I'm going to post pics soon.

I want to see how everyone else organizes their stuff. So get to your garage, clean your shit, and put it away like you normally do, and post pics.
I separate my tools based on the job.

so I have a section for:

Automotive
Wood construction
Drywall and painting
Plumbing
Electrical

For automotive I break it down by system in my automotive cabinet. One drawer is all wrenches, the next is sockets, and the next is pliers and clamps etc..

Below that I have a drawer for brakes and other routine maintenance stuff, like bleed hoses, drum brake tools, and special tools like brake line flare wrenchs

Next is a drawer for misc small tools like multimeters, timing guns, spark plug gap gauges, ball joint remover, gear pullers, etc.

In the big drawer I keep stuff like funnels, grease guns, steering wheel pullers and shit like that.

When my grandfather passed away, I inherited his tools, so I have a ton of old stuff and lots of auto body supplies that I don't know what to do with...
I have a drawer for:
Screwdrivers
Pliers (channelocks, vice grips etc.)
Wrenches (Metric and standard)
Misc Electrical/Data (work provides tools so I have an extra set here)
Strippers/crimpers
Misc woodworking tools
Misc automotive tools
Bungee straps, duct tape etc.
And the large bottom compartment is power tools (jigsaw, palm sander, drill etc).

The other box has mainly hardware. (nuts, bolts, drywall screws, wire connectors etc. all in separate containers)
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I open the box and put stuff in it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Currently I have a drawer for wrenches, and a drawer for random shit, then everything else is piled in, and the case is forced shut. Need new box badly. When I need a tool, i have to empty the box entirely to find what I need
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Top drawer. Standard and Metric wrenches.
Screwdriver, line disconnect tools, feeler guages.
Pliers, crescent wrenches, allen wrenches.
pry bars, spare ratchets, seal puller, fan belt tool, vice grips, bolt cutter, a/c line tools, crows feet, inverted torx, allen sockets, pickle fork, and tiny pipe wrench.
1/4" 3/8" 1/2" drive, sockets, ratchets, etc..
metal working type stuff. Taps, and dies, drill bits, micrometer, caliper, hacksaw, files, cordless drills. Little compartment box with different tiny parts, and pieces.
Torque wrenches, ring compressor, load leveler bar, soldering iron, solder, compression tester, fuel pressure tester, specialty set of MAC pliers.
paperwork, timing light, a GPS, oil filter for my car, and an A/C freon conversion kit.
Air Tools, and accessories. Big 3/4 inch drive sockets.
Hammers, punches, chisels.