Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuck
Everyone knows, this is one of my favorites. Interesting plots, hysterical off the wall characters and two of the hottest chicks in show business in Yvonne Strahovski and Olivia Munn. Mad cameos also.

If your not watching it, your Lame .

[Image: chuck(3).jpg]
[Image: 293Chuck.Strahovski.levi.lc.120408.jpg]
[Image: chuck1_01.jpg]
[Image: chuck-olivia-munn2.jpg]
[Image: strahovski9_edited.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone knows, this is one of my favorites. Interesting plots, hysterical off the wall characters and two of the hottest chicks in show business in Yvonne Strahovski and Olivia Munn. Mad cameos also.

:whomo:
i watched this show on scifi. Seems really good. I can't commit it to my time yet though.
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone knows, this is one of my favorites. Interesting plots, hysterical off the wall characters and two of the hottest chicks in show business in Yvonne Strahovski and Olivia Munn. Mad cameos also.

:whomo: too
I also downloaded Chuck's ringtone, the one whenever Sarah calls. Lame

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

[youtube]Iq-H_btn3k8[/youtube]

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Just found this mix video also

[youtube]vH6zm_HhwXk[/youtube]

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

This also one of my fave's.......high five to pete