Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii 5-0 2.0
I really like this new show, a must see. Hot chicks, Scott Caan, who I have been a fan of since Varsity Blues, and it looks great in HD.

[Image: hawaii-five-o-remake.jpg?w=450&h=300]

[Image: hawaiifiveo_s1_story.jpg]

[Image: grace+park.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Guy from boiler room, guy from lost, random dude, and some chick with a dope body, but a budder face. I'm not sold on it yet, but i'll think about it.
negadave Wrote:Guy from boiler room, guy from lost, random dude, and some chick with a dope body, but a budder face. I'm not sold on it yet, but i'll think about it.

Tweeter from Varsity Blues, one of the best movie characters EVER, guy from lost, one of the best shows EVER, random dude and hot chick who actually does look good. Good stuff.

[Image: grace-park-gm_l8.jpg]
[Image: VarsityBlues.jpg]
[Image: AliLarter_VarsityBlues_Palrune01.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That movie Varsity Blues, I lived that life in high school. High School football was king. 1996 almost won State champs. 1997 State mother fucking champs!! Rolla Pirates!!! I sat the bench as usual, but I was on the team. A year later I sold the championship ring, went to jail, and partied like a rockstar for several years.

Another reason why things that happen in movies, don't actually happen in real life. If you take a cop car, you will be in trouble. Nobody laughs at it. 15 years later it's funny, but a few months in county is not funny.
LeNeve Wrote:That movie Varsity Blues, I lived that life in high school. High School football was king. 1996 almost won State champs. 1997 State mother fucking champs!! Rolla Pirates!!! I sat the bench as usual, but I was on the team. A year later I sold the championship ring, went to jail, and partied like a rockstar for several years.

Another reason why things that happen in movies, don't actually happen in real life. If you take a cop car, you will be in trouble.
Kinda like The Hangover.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]