Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikita
Another one on the CW I think. Loaded with hot chicks, but I am not sold on the looks of the lead character, who I think is kind of famous, Suzy Q I think her name is. Anyway, great action spy type stuff performed by a pretty hot chick with a dope body. I may be wrong, but I think it is loosely based of the old La Femme Nikita show.

It is good so far, kind of reminds me of Dark Angel, a show I loved and also a show that introduced Jessica Alba to the world.

[Image: Nikita-Poster-Controversy-500x681.jpg]
[Image: Nikita-CW1.jpg]
[Image: Nikita-CW.jpg]
[Image: maggie-q-nikita-1.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
This is the 4th incarnation of La Femme Nikita... first the movie of the same name, then Point Of No Return(the awesome movie with Bridget Fonda), then the TV series La Femme Nikita... other than the Bridget Fonda gimmick, this is the best one pf the bunch...

Maggie Q, who was also in Live Free Or Die Hard, is hot as shit.... great little ass... and Lyndsy Fonseca, who plays the daughter on HIMYM as well as the gf in Kick Ass, is even hotter...

Great action, hot chicks... good show...