Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undercovers
The second episode is on now. It's about a married couple who quit the CIA 5 years ago and started a catering company so that they could be a "real" couple. They got recruited to work part time again in the pilot and are on "call" for missions and in return the government will keep their struggling catering business afloat as a cover.

The lead chick is hot as hell, as seen by her underwear scene in the pilot. Sick tight body with glistening cakes. But I do not think I will keep watching this b/c I already have a spy show in Chuck and Nikita with even better T&A and a better T&A show in Hellcats and Nikita.

Not enough room on the DVR for this one I think. Not enough time to watch it all also. After tonight it will probably get removed from the season pass list.

[Image: UnderCovers.jpg]
[Image: boris-kodjoe-gugu-mbatha-raw-undercovers-03.jpg]
[Image: 62nd-annual-primetime-emmy.jpg?size=500&imageId=9629700]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I saw part of it the other night.. It did not capture my interest.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 62nd-annual-primetime-emmy.jpg?size=500&imageId=9629700]
:atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :hitit: :taterpie: :hitit: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :missionary: :missionary: :missionary: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :ontop: :ontop: :ontop: :ontop: :hitit:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I'll pass on this one