Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale
Covino Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It seems to me that condo style housing like Covino's looks great, but it doesn't last, turns into multi dwelling slums, or gets demolished.

Negadave, Brian in NY, (or other guys in the construction business). Am I on the right track? Even the model homes in new developments go down within 20 years it seems.
You are correct. Build them fast and cheap, sell them fast and expensive.

My place is mint and is in the same condition as when I bought it. It's a shame I have to sell this GEM at such a low price. Let's see your super sweet and sturdy pad.
You can come up whenever you want, just give me a couple days notice so I can have the maid clean up a little :wink: .
Covino Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It seems to me that condo style housing like Covino's looks great, but it doesn't last, turns into multi dwelling slums, or gets demolished.

Negadave, Brian in NY, (or other guys in the construction business). Am I on the right track? Even the model homes in new developments go down within 20 years it seems.
You are correct. Build them fast and cheap, sell them fast and expensive.

My place is mint and is in the same condition as when I bought it. It's a shame I have to sell this GEM at such a low price. Let's see your super sweet and sturdy pad.

Confusedad: My house is not super sweet. Just a house I bought after I had kids. It is sturdy as fuck though. Tornado, and kid proof. I also have a bunch of big ass trees. Which I love.
My biggest tree, Michael, is a beautiful tree....I hate new developments where they go in and cut down EVERYTHING then build the houses and put in a couple of tiny tress. I love being in an established neighborhood with the trees...I love trees....
Iva13 Wrote:My biggest tree, Michael, is a beautiful tree....I hate new developments where they go in and cut down EVERYTHING then build the houses and put in a couple of tiny tress. I love being in an established neighborhood with the trees...I love trees....
at first I wanted to be surprised by this, then I realized of course Iva has a tree called Micheal, why wouldnt she
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My biggest tree, Michael, is a beautiful tree....I hate new developments where they go in and cut down EVERYTHING then build the houses and put in a couple of tiny tress. I love being in an established neighborhood with the trees...I love trees....
at first I wanted to be surprised by this, then I realized of course Iva has a tree called Micheal, why wouldnt she

I recall Iva saying she names all her trees & shrubs in her yard. You being pro stalker and all I'm surprised you forgotten.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I recall Iva saying she names all her trees & shrubs in her yard. You being pro stalker and all I'm surprised you forgotten.
i'm so off my stalker game
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I hope to have a tree named JDubb in Iva's yard one dayBig Grin
Derick Wrote:

We've discussed this before, she names her trees. You should have known that already.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I got a ton of fucken trees from my balcony view but will have some Palm trees in the near future.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:I got a ton of fucken trees from my balcony view but will have some Palm trees in the near future.
Until the big quake.
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:I got a ton of fucken trees from my balcony view but will have some Palm trees in the near future.
Until the big quake.

Youth Brigade's song, Sink With California is a good song.

I would love to see Palm trees out my window...you're lucky!!!! and I would name every one of them :wink:
JDubb I will name one for you and LeNeve already has one...he said he wanted one named after him a while ago...it's a very nice Japaneese Maple....there are two more that need names so one will now be JDubb :wink:

I have never seen trees fucking. must be an interesting view.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

There was an episode of Ugly Americans on the Comedy Channel where trees were having sex. It was weird.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

At least their wood is always hard.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]