Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Zombiefest
Sunday October 10, 2010. Make it if you can, I will be there. An artist friend of mine will be drawing zombie caricatures of people for $10a pop, I will be getting one done.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11...643&ref=mf
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 63339_1550472956178_1065740211_1559095_4541328_n.jpg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: ZF2010PosterPrint.jpg]

Is that poster actual size?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I'd say it is.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
WWYD? If a zombie outbreak happens in the midst of this fest?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
It is going to turn into zombie FEAST.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'd say it is.

My thoughts exactly! What if...
I couldn't get behind this anyway. If this happens every year then eventually people will get used to it and assume nothing is wrong. When you assume you make an "ass" outta "u" and "me". Very dangerous. So when an outbreak in Pittsburgh does happen according to my calculations the infection will no less then 32038380 % worse then it really should be.

Thank you Pittsburgh Zombiefest.....for dooming us all!
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:It is going to turn into zombie FEAST.

I will be WELL armed when I attend my friend. I will have my main and backup pistol, a spare clip for each, at least two edged weapons and will park the car in an easy in out access area. I don't want to risk that hypothetical that I previously mentioned where a zombie outbreak begins on the set of a zombie movie, or somewhere where lots of people look like and act like zombies.

You need to make it a priority to alert us, too....
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You need to make it a priority to alert us, too....

I will send all warning on BBM, if you have a blackberry, you will be saved first.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You need to make it a priority to alert us, too....

I will send all warning on BBM, if you have a blackberry, you will be saved first.

:happy: :happy: :boobs: :happy: :happy: :boobs: :happy: :happy:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It is going to turn into zombie FEAST.

I will be WELL armed when I attend my friend. I will have my main and backup pistol, a spare clip for each, at least two edged weapons and will park the car in an easy in out access area. I don't want to risk that hypothetical that I previously mentioned where a zombie outbreak begins on the set of a zombie movie, or somewhere where lots of people look like and act like zombies.
I am going to venture a guess that when the first bicuspid pierces the soft, but yet firm asscheek of Mila Jovovich shit's gonna go down.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]