Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Pitt sucks in 2010
I've had the displeasure of watching them twice now and they are simply a crappy team. I can't believe just how bad the entire team has looked on both side of the ball. Sad thing is that they may still be good enough to win that conference. When an ACC team can win 31-1 at your house this year, that means you suck.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
And let me state that I like the University of Pittsburgh. I like Wanny as head coach, etc. I'm just shocked at them at this point.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
No offensive line, rookie QB, HUGE injuries on defense. Utah and Miami were far better defensive teams. I said they would lose to Utah and lose to either Miami or Notre Dame. Now they have to beat Notre Dame.

They should still win the Big East though, hopefully.

At least they are not loading up on cupcakes and getting no respect for doing so (Penn State).

Still, they should have scheduled the two cupcakes first as tune ups then the other three, and Utah at home, they should never have opened the season on the road at a top 20 school who never loses at home.

Miami is just bigger, fast and more skilled.

Offensive line is terrible, I know I already said that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]