Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUTPOST!
If you haven't seen this movie yet I have one question; What are you an asshole?
If you haven't seen it it's probably because you hate America....and puppies. So are you a monster?

[Image: 1024_-_American_Puppy-by_RoseBud.jpg]

Or if your from Canada do you hate...well, Canada....and baby moose!?

[Image: Jerry%20Stewart%27s%20baby%20moose.jpg]

You should see this movie. It has everything you need (with the exception of girls or any kind of T&A of any kind) Zombies. Nazis. Zombie Nazis.
My only complaint is that there really wasn't enough zombies being killed with hammers. Or zombies being killed with hammers for that matter. Plus a Russian dies a really horrible death, take that comrade!!

Watch this movie. Only cool people watch this movie. You do want total strangers on the internet to think your cool don't you? I thought so.

Final words....Outpost! So goddamn awesome your grandpa would shit himself.

[Image: outpost-2.jpg]
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
I got this in the mail over the weekend. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited to make my grandpa shit himself.
Brian in NY Wrote:I got this in the mail over the weekend. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited to make my grandpa shit himself.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:I got this in the mail over the weekend. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited to make my grandpa shit himself.

:high5: who wouldn't right!?
Dude, I just started reading that world war z book. You should start too, fucking good.
I have no idea what's going on here....
Joe In PA Wrote:I have no idea what's going on here....

then I guess you hate the United States. You should watch Outpost starring Ray Stevenson. Then you'd have an idea.
:wink:
cody Wrote:

then I guess you hate the United States. You should watch Outpost starring Ray Stevenson. Then you'd have an idea.

The only movie I watch at home is Red Dawn. I am a true patriot.
I downloaded like 3 versions of it. Have not had the chance to watch yet.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:
cody Wrote:

The only movie I watch at home is Red Dawn. I am a true patriot.

ha! While eating steak and wearing your American flag shirt. Ya whatever. Did you know Red Dawn was written by a German? No wonder you love it so much. Isn't that right ...Herr Joe?
Outpost is 15-20% more patriotic. Even if a British guy is the main character and has nothing to do with the U.S. at all.
cody Wrote:ha! While eating steak and wearing your American flag shirt. Ya whatever. Did you know Red Dawn was written by a German? No wonder you love it so much. Isn't that right ...Herr Joe?
Outpost is 15-20% more patriotic. Even if a British guy is the main character and has nothing to do with the U.S. at all.

I wear this when I watch Red Dawn so it's all good.

[Image: WolfAmericanFlag02.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:
cody Wrote:ha! While eating steak and wearing your American flag shirt. Ya whatever. Did you know Red Dawn was written by a German? No wonder you love it so much. Isn't that right ...Herr Joe?

Sure. I was thinking more on the lines of this...

[Image: 0300101850101_390.jpg]

Thought that would be more your style, watching Red Dawn, screaming at the T.V. "These colours don't run!!"
Mother fuckin' OUTPOST :high5: Those Nazi's are hardcore!
cody Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Sure. I was thinking more on the lines of this...

[Image: 0300101850101_390.jpg]

Thought that would be more your style, watching Red Dawn, screaming at the T.V. "These colours don't run!!"
:roflmao: Thats the first image I was going to use, but I thought it looked gay as hell.
Brian in NY Wrote:Mother fuckin' OUTPOST :high5: Those Nazi's are hardcore!

Yup. They just didn't want to die. Undead Nazis really are the assholes of the zombie world. :douche:
cody Wrote:Watch this movie. Only cool people watch this movie. You do want total strangers on the internet to think your cool don't you? I thought so.

:roflmao: :roflmao: You always post hilarious stuff Cody . :clap: