Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post road pumpkin ale
Another awesome one. If you can find it. It's seasonal and pretty local small batch. Look for it.
[Image: 44f447a7.jpg]
:barf: Doesn't even sound good
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pumkin Ale's are the ish. I saw the Market District supermarket has a bunch of them and was planning on buying a bottle of each.

Dave P, you gotta hit that new Giant Eagle MD in Robinson.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Quote:Pumkin Ale's are the ish. I saw the Market District supermarket has a bunch of them and was planning on buying a bottle of each.

I see pumpkin ales on tap at random places, but never see it in the PA Nazi stores.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Quote:Pumkin Ale's are the ish. I saw the Market District supermarket has a bunch of them and was planning on buying a bottle of each.

I see pumpkin ales on tap at random places, but never see it in the PA Nazi stores.

We have like one of 3 grocery stores in PA that is allowed to sell beer near my house, so they sell six packs, 12 packs and individual bottles. They have something like 300 beers. That is where I go, that way I can get one bottle and see if I like it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

We have like one of 3 grocery stores in PA that is allowed to sell beer near my house, so they sell six packs, 12 packs and individual bottles. They have something like 300 beers. That is where I go, that way I can get one bottle and see if I like it.
Wish I had that option here. I will admit, buying a six pack at Walmart was like a culture shock to me when I was just out west.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe In PA Wrote:

I only see it for 2-3 months around october in like 3 stores around here.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::barf: Doesn't even sound good

You like pumpkin pie?? If you like that you'd probablly like this beer. Big Grin :poke:
negadave Wrote:

You like pumpkin pie?? If you like that you'd probablly like this beer. Big Grin :poke:

Hell no I don't like pie! Especially pumpkin pie!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Hell no I don't like pie! Especially pumpkin pie!!
Hater
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hell no I don't like pie! Especially pumpkin pie!!
Hater

It cannot be helped.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hell no I don't like pie! Especially pumpkin pie!!
Hater

It cannot be helped.

Denial
Joe In PA Wrote:It cannot be helped.

Denial[/quote]

No, denial. I am well aware that pumpkin sucks.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:It cannot be helped.

Denial

No, denial. I am well aware that pumpkin sucks.[/quote]

:high5: