Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
Brampton Wrote:na-na na-na!
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I miss the 5 o'clock whistle too. Confusedad:

How many of us have our "funky bus pass"?

I lost mine shortly after they lost their 4th hour. I need it reissued.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:I am feeling extra negative today.......just a warning.

I am feeling extra crappy today, just a warning.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:I couldn't believe how bad the playlists were this morning on the ride in to work. I ended up listening to Ron and Fez for most of it. It's so frustrating, paying for two subscriptions and not being able to find something to listen to for more than 5 minutes.

I was thinking that the other day. Then I had to drive around in a pickup without sirius for one hour. Then I appreciated sirius very much again.
the keifer Wrote:I was watching the news just now, and there's a school district thinkin about doing away with kindergarten because of debt.
This is terrible. Every year my rotary club does a student exchange. Last year we took in a Danish girl who was supposed to be in grade 10, but by the end of the year she graduated because she was that advanced. This year our outgoing student is going to Germany, he's supposed to be starting grade 12 but they're putting him in grade 10 over there. Our education system is so far behind it's kinda ridiculous and embarassing
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bunch of negative nancies. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Other than the heat, should be a good day.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I miss the 5 o'clock whistle too. Confusedad:

How many of us have our "funky bus pass"?

I lost mine shortly after they lost their 4th hour. I need it reissued.
Here you go
[Image: funky_bus.jpg]

I feel the vortex forming................
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I couldn't believe how bad the playlists were this morning on the ride in to work. I ended up listening to Ron and Fez for most of it. It's so frustrating, paying for two subscriptions and not being able to find something to listen to for more than 5 minutes.

I was thinking that the other day. Then I had to drive around in a pickup without sirius for one hour. Then I appreciated sirius very much again.
I guess having over 200 channels to flip through with nothing good on is better than having only one station that you don't want to listen too.
Brampton Wrote:

I feel the vortex forming................
[Image: hurricane1.jpg]
I want an orange cranberry muffin, but have no idea where to get one.
LeNeve Wrote:

There are days where I flip through channel after channel trying to find something decent to listen to, but then there are days where I don't want to leave my car, because the line up is awesome. I still prefer all the options that regular radio doesn't have. And I hate listening to songs that are bleeped out.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I was watching the news just now, and there's a school district thinkin about doing away with kindergarten because of debt.
This is terrible. Every year my rotary club does a student exchange. Last year we took in a Danish girl who was supposed to be in grade 10, but by the end of the year she graduated because she was that advanced. This year our outgoing student is going to Germany, he's supposed to be starting grade 12 but they're putting him in grade 10 over there. Our education system is so far behind it's kinda ridiculous and embarassing

Canada, too? I can't believe our schools aren't getting the funding they need. I also don't get why teachers get shit pay when they are the ones preparing kids' minds to get them through life.
I HATE PIE!!
23 minute turn around to the nearest gas station. not doing that too many times
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Bunch of negative nancies. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Other than the heat, should be a good day.

I am trying not to be, but I feel absolutely miserable. I actually let Jim boss me around last night without talking back... That's should tell you how bad I feel.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM