Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, September 13, 2010 - Full work weeks suck
What did I buy this weekend?

Not much, it was a football full weekend.

Friday night I bought a hot dog, kelbasi and Poweraide at the North Hills high school game.

Saturday I bought a Primanti's sandwich at the Pitt game and some beer, chili and fried pickles at the bar after.

Sunday I didn't buy any food at the Steelers game, took some stuff with me and just was not hungry enough to spend money on overpriced stadium food.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
WTF SPOT... This is completely fucking Gay!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
What a great weekend of football.

North Hills upset Woodland Hills 7-0 on Friday.

Pitt won Saturday and Penn State lost, but I was kind of upset that Pitt did not win big enough and Penn State did not lose big enough, but Oh well. Duquesne also won a HUGE game against Dayton with a last second TD at the end of the game. The only minor blemish was Notre Dame lost, but oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Sunday was almost perfect. The Steelers beat Atlanta in OT, a game everyone counted them out of and never though they would win. Now if they can beat either Tennessee of Baltimore, they should be 3-1 no problem when Big Ben comes back. The other game is the Browns at Heinz, so I am not worried about that one. Then the Bengals got destroyed by the Patriots and the Browns blew it to the lowly Buccaneers. Unfortunately the Eagles could not come back and beat the Packers, but the Packers are one of the top 5 teams out there, so it's not a devastating loss. But to end the day right, the Cowboys lost to the Redskins, which was lovely, not just to see the Cowboys lose, but to see their fans all over facebook crying like little bitches after talking mad smack on everyone and anything all day long. I always love that.

Oh, yeah, and I am winning all 4 of my fantasy games, and barring anything crazy tonight, I should win all 4. I am destroying Brian.

This football weekend will be close to perfect with a Baltimore loss tonight.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:my wife and baby are going to Calgary today until Saturday, i'm kinda bummed about that.

Why?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:What did I buy this weekend?

Not much, it was a football full weekend.

Friday night I bought a hot dog, kelbasi and Poweraide at the North Hills high school game.

Saturday I bought a Primanti's sandwich at the Pitt game and some beer, chili and fried pickles at the bar after.

Sunday I didn't buy any food at the Steelers game, took some stuff with me and just was not hungry enough to spend money on overpriced stadium food.

were you working the Steelers game, or were you just watching?
Iva13 Wrote:What did the x-rays show???? did you get the results yet???

He is mostly bruised with a couple cracked ribs. He'll live, though.

I drove him to the med express place, but he wouldn't let me go back with him. So, he comes back out and I asked him what they said "I dunno"... Why the fuck do you guys do that shit???? And you wonder why we insist on going in with you. I asked him if he needed to keep using ice packs, how for it to heal and he had no clue... He's been hurting all week, that is why we went in. Yet the shithead couldn't think to ask the doc what he could do to reduce the pain. :dumass:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i got outbid on my headlights again :Flaming:

Thought you were gonna Buy it Now?
some jackass decided to bid on it before i got home to "buy it now"
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
So now i have the job at Toyota.....the Ford dealer I HAD the job at before is calling me telling me they want to hire me.....what a bunch of tards
Just got done with my review. I met or exceeded every aspect. My goal for this year is to learn how to do mulitplex elisa and analyze the data. We spent an hour doing my review. 10 minutes was the review the other 50 was BSing
Derick Wrote:10 minutes was the review the other 50 was BSing

My review was the same. The only thing I got told I needed to do was learn the upcharging formula and stop calling certain customers douchebags.
Nussie_T Wrote:Hello boys & girls!!! It's Monday!!!

WHAT DID YOU BUY?

I bought steel toe shoes. I need to have them for my job for when I go to the production plant. They will reimburse me $60, I found some Red Wing shoes for $68. My God safety shoes a ugly.
Brampton Wrote:So now i have the job at Toyota.....the Ford dealer I HAD the job at before is calling me telling me they want to hire me.....what a bunch of tards
i thought you were going to work for a lexus dealership. I know lexus is toyota. Thought you had a week left at the ford dealership
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hello boys & girls!!! It's Monday!!!

WHAT DID YOU BUY?

I bought steel toe shoes. I need to have them for my job for when I go to the production plant. They will reimburse me $60, I found some Red Wing shoes for $68. My God safety shoes a ugly.
you can actually get steel toed sneakers which dont look dumb, and are pretty comfy
Pete Nice Wrote:What a great weekend of football.

North Hills upset Woodland Hills 7-0 on Friday.

Pitt won Saturday and Penn State lost, but I was kind of upset that Pitt did not win big enough and Penn State did not lose big enough, but Oh well. Duquesne also won a HUGE game against Dayton with a last second TD at the end of the game. The only minor blemish was Notre Dame lost, but oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Sunday was almost perfect. The Steelers beat Atlanta in OT, a game everyone counted them out of and never though they would win. Now if they can beat either Tennessee of Baltimore, they should be 3-1 no problem when Big Ben comes back. The other game is the Browns at Heinz, so I am not worried about that one. Then the Bengals got destroyed by the Patriots and the Browns blew it to the lowly Buccaneers. Unfortunately the Eagles could not come back and beat the Packers, but the Packers are one of the top 5 teams out there, so it's not a devastating loss. But to end the day right, the Cowboys lost to the Redskins, which was lovely, not just to see the Cowboys lose, but to see their fans all over facebook crying like little bitches after talking mad smack on everyone and anything all day long. I always love that.

Oh, yeah, and I am winning all 4 of my fantasy games, and barring anything crazy tonight, I should win all 4. I am destroying Brian.

This football weekend will be close to perfect with a Baltimore loss tonight.

If the Eagles don't start Vick I may have to refuse to watch them anymore.
also for those golf fans, i was at the BMW Championship on sunday on the 18th hole, all day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM