Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachelor Party's
First rule about fight club is, you don't talk about fight club.
Since the cat's out of the bag already....

I gotta say i'm not down with them. I'm down for getting lap dance at the strip club every once in awhile, but bachelor party's are not my steez.

It's kinda disturbing to see how the mob mentality takes over. Been to one where the chick's were messing around on a round table. Dudes swarmed on it, people trying to push they're way in, standing on chairs and shit. That's not getting me excited.

Same one, later on, dudes lined up 20 deep to get a knobber in the bathroom. I wont even take a shit in a public bathroom. That shit is so gross.

I gotta call out C&R on this though. They took a pretty strong stance that it's sleazy, but they were all for spot going out to the bunnyranch and banging some whore.
I've never been to a strip club, or a bachelor party. I don't know how I would react. I've been to some pretty sleazy weekend parties though. Tons of blow, tons of booze. Those parties never turned into some sort of weird 20 on 1 group sex with a chick, and I'm glad they didn't.

I'm not into that whole scene. I can absolutely George Foreman guarentee, that I would not be doing shit like that in front of people that would remember. On the other hand, privately, with some booze, and other stuff, that turns into super fun time.
Never ever been to a bachelor party but I was at a strip club once like 10yrs ago. To me the strip club was one of those things that was on my bucket list. You know, just to say I was at one. I find it pointless to be spending money on a chick you're not gonna get or a walking STD you wouldn't wanna get. These chicks play us like suckas and laugh their way to the bank while doing it.
That's just my take on it.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I would actually like to go to a strip club one day. Just to see what the fuss is about them. I agree. Why spend hard earned money on some random skank.

My aunt was a stripper. I posted a pic of her somewhere on here. My mom was a waitress at the strip club, that my aunt danced in. The club was two blocks from our house in Wichita Ks. Me and my little sister used to hang out in the back room area, and wait for my mom. I was 8, my sister was 3. Never saw naked women though.
OK, I will defend them. I have no issue with strip clubs. Sure there are skanks, cocaine, rude women with daddy issues, but I have also had a lot of fun at strip clubs. I do not touch, that is rule #1, only a boobie grab only if the place allows it. I also do not go crazy with lap dances. I will not even get a lap dance unless there is a chick there that I find very worthy of giving me one.

I also have never been to any of these mob mentality bachelor parties. All the ones I have been to are pretty well controlled and fun. You guys (yes you negadave) must have some fucked up friends. Or I just have some civilized friends.

I like strip clubs from time to time and I enjoy a good bachelor party.

My wife also enjoys going to strip clubs.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I also have never been to any of these mob mentality bachelor parties. All the ones I have been to are pretty well controlled and fun. You guys (yes you negadave) must have some fucked up friends. Or I just have some civilized friends.

I like strip clubs from time to time and I enjoy a good bachelor party.

My wife also enjoys going to strip clubs.

The one i'm talking about was technically what they call a smoker. Nobody getting married but same thing. It was for my buddy's boss' sk modified race team. I was like 22 and there were a bunch of scummy 40 year old dudes i didn't know. Not cool. But yea, my buddies aren't priests either. Nothing to that extent though.
OK, so what would make for an ideal Bachelor Party to you guys? If you had to get a group of your buds together for a bachelor party, what would you want to do???

I'll tell you that for my bachelorette party... We'd start out going to the Vu (Deja Vu) for a girl's only Stripper 101. Followed up by a nice lunch somewhere, which might even be done more tame for my older family members who prefer to not go out clubbing and such (like my mom). Then we'd get all girled up for a night out on the town. Where we'd hit up several clubs, possibly running across the border to Swinging Dicks to shove dollars in male g-strings. ;-) No, I would not blow the stripper dude either, that's just gross. We'll hit up the female clubs too, because they can be fun.. Nothing like being dragged on stage to get a lap dance by a bunch of chicks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll tell you that for my bachelorette party... We'd start out going to the Vu (Deja Vu) for a girl's only Stripper 101. Followed up by a nice lunch somewhere, which might even be done more tame for my older family members who prefer to not go out clubbing and such (like my mom). Then we'd get all girled up for a night out on the town. Where we'd hit up several clubs, possibly running across the border to Swinging Dicks to shove dollars in male g-strings. ;-) No, I would not blow the stripper dude either, that's just gross. We'll hit up the female clubs too, because they can be fun.. Nothing like being dragged on stage to get a lap dance by a bunch of chicks.

Other than my own bachelorette party I've never been to a one. We went out for dinner & drinks at BP. Then we headed over to the stadium for the Bomber game where the drunk kid in front of us decided since it was my bachlorette he'd strip for us. He got his shirt off before falling down the bleachers. After the game we hit the bar for a few drinks and some dancing then home. There are no male strippers in MB unless the club actually brings them in from somewhere else but even if they were here I wouldn't have went because I am so shy when it comes to that shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll tell you that for my bachelorette party... We'd start out going to the Vu (Deja Vu) for a girl's only Stripper 101. Followed up by a nice lunch somewhere, which might even be done more tame for my older family members who prefer to not go out clubbing and such (like my mom). Then we'd get all girled up for a night out on the town. Where we'd hit up several clubs, possibly running across the border to Swinging Dicks to shove dollars in male g-strings. ;-) No, I would not blow the stripper dude either, that's just gross. We'll hit up the female clubs too, because they can be fun.. Nothing like being dragged on stage to get a lap dance by a bunch of chicks.

Other than my own bachelorette party I've never been to a one. We went out for dinner & drinks at BP. Then we headed over to the stadium for the Bomber game where the drunk kid in front of us decided since it was my bachlorette he'd strip for us. He got his shirt off before falling down the bleachers. After the game we hit the bar for a few drinks and some dancing then home. There are no male strippers in MB unless the club actually brings them in from somewhere else but even if they were here I wouldn't have went because I am so shy when it comes to that shit.

It is awkward.... Just like dancing though, I just need a drink or 2 and the right friends with me to go through with it. Jim and I discussed it once and he wanted to know if I was ok with him having strippers at his and I just told him it's fine cuz I planned to have strippers at mine too. I think I wouldn't be able to actually tell him if there were strippers or not... He might actually freak out (he seems to think I have lesbo tendencies).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice