Poll: Did we lose the war on terror?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
44.44%
4 44.44%
NO
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we lose the war on terror?
I was listening to Bubba's show a few days ago and they were discussing this nut job in Florida that wants to burn the Koran. One of the guys on the show said that with people like General Petraeus coming out to stop this guy from going foward with this shows that we still live in fear. They claim that doing something like this is going to put the troops in danger. Have these people looked at how many people have died in Middle East? They already are in danger. They're in danger because these savages want us dead because they beleive that's what their god wants. We can kiss their ass by letting them build mosques all over the country and it's not going to change the way they feel about us.

Maybe it's just the way I feel about this at this particular time, but it seems to me like we live in fear. Am I alone on this?
Nuke the middle east.Why should we show these stinkin-ass camel jockeys the courtesies that they refuse to show anyone else.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Guess it is POA. I think it was the right choice not to burn the koran though.
I was just talking to a kid at a party home from Afghanistan on leave. He said they were there "To win hearts and minds".
Americans burning the koran isn't gonna make it too easy to do that.
negadave Wrote:Guess it is POA. I think it was the right choice not to burn the koran though.
I was just talking to a kid at a party home from Afghanistan on leave. He said they were there "To win hearts and minds".

good point, but.............
negadave Wrote:Guess it is POA. I think it was the right choice not to burn the koran though.

Burning it isn't going to change anything. I think the guy should have burned with with the 50 people in his church and the pussies in the media should have left it alone. It's the media that made this a world wide thing and if people die over it it's the media that's to blame.
We totally lost the war on terror. This country is in a complete downward spiral since 9/11. I don't know what could have been done, or what should have been done. It seems like America, as a collective is all about how we feel day to day, not what might happen, or what we can do to prevent shit from happening. Everyone of us is thinking about our little parcel of land, and our material things. I know it, and you know it. We couldn't give two shits what happens to anyone, as long as it is not affecting our day to day lives.

We are scared still, because we don't want to lose what we have all worked so hard for. We are trying to be low key on the radar so we don't lose the things we have achieved. Good strategy for now maybe, but there comes a point, where you have to do, what you have to do, consequences be damned!

Politics and global concerns have turned into a business. This is bad. The people in power are not in power to lead, solve problems, and enforce rules. They are in power for popularity, the money, the benefits, and just to be in power.
What about the assholes that have burned OUR AMERICAN FLAG! Those fucks did it because they knew that there would not be any bad consequences for it. We are becoming a pussy nation.
I say we lost because people are more terrorized by the media now than the terrorists. I think people are to easily influenced.

There's people getting shot and kidnapped by mexican drug cartels in Texas and other border states. I'd be more terrorized by that in my backyard than some people half way around the world. You don't hear about that on the news, so nobody gives a shit.

We don't go bombing Mexico. Cause there's nothing there we want to take. You want to fight terror. Fuck being politically correct, NO middle eastern people allowed into the country. Or profile the shit out of them in the airport and don't appologise for it.
The time the trade center got bombed in 93 should have been more of a wake up call back then. If we fought back then, than we wouldn't be talkin about all this now.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:The time the trade center got bombed in 93 should have been more of a wake up call back then. If we fought back then, than we wouldn't be talkin about all this now.

Exactly.

But you know the attention span of all of us. two months later, we are all wondering what new movies are out, what sport is on tv, and what some idiot faggot celebrity is up to.
I don't want this to come off the wrong way, I'm not anti-American or support the towel head mentality.
The Terrorists were out of Afghanistan and we went into Iraq and started Raiding people's homes in the middle of the night 7 deep, guns drawn and yelling at their kids to get on the ground.

If terror is scaring the shit out of people, who do you think is doing a better job of that?
negadave Wrote:I don't want this to come off the wrong way, I'm not anti-American or support the towel head mentality.
The Terrorists were out of Afghanistan and we went into Iraq and started Raiding people's homes in the middle of the night 7 deep, guns drawn and yelling at their kids to get on the ground.

If terror is scaring the shit out of people, who do you think is doing a better job of that?

This I agree with, big time. Iraq had nothing to do with it I don't think. We will never know the total truths in anything that goes on though. We can just speculate, and have our theories, which is something I hate. I don't even like magic shit, because I know I'm not being told the whole truth. I hate being scammed, and bamboozled.

Fuck chris angel, david blane, and all the politicians, that think they can do some unexplained bullshit, and expect me to freak out and believe the shit.
I need to clarify. I do not hate speculating, and having our own theories. I hate that we have to question every single thing that we see. I would like to just enjoy something, without thinking there is something going on.

We need more people that question things though. that is part of the problem. People see things, and automatically accept it as truth. Fuck that.
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I don't want this to come off the wrong way, I'm not anti-American or support the towel head mentality.

This I agree with, big time. Iraq had nothing to do with it I don't think. We will never know the total truths in anything that goes on though. We can just speculate, and have our theories, which is something I hate. I don't even like magic shit, because I know I'm not being told the whole truth. I hate being scammed, and bamboozled.

Fuck chris angel, david blane, and all the politicians, that think they can do some unexplained bullshit, and expect me to freak out and believe the shit.
I think we only got involved in Iraq because George W wanted to finish what his old man started back in the early 90's when the Gulf war happened.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

I want to counterpoint you SOOOOOO bad on this.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]