Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Sept 3, 2010......Lets take it old School!
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:hey Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I guess its time we tell the truth...

:eek: I KNEW IT!!! :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is priceless!!

:tater:
Brampton Wrote:Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.
I'm not British, but Canada is part of the British Commonwealth, and in 1812-1814 the US tried to Invade Upper and Lower Canada only to be sent packing......[/quote]

I knew this... I stayed awake that day in class. Big Grin You dang Loyalists :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is priceless!!

:tater:

Whatever Da Da... Have fun cleaning up poo!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Nope.You tried to come and get it in 1812,but we beat your ass so bad you haven't tried it since.And then we burned down the White House.
:high5:

Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.
I'm not British, but Canada is part of the British Commonwealth, and in 1812-1814 the US tried to Invade Upper and Lower Canada only to be sent packing......

That war started b/c the British invaded our shit. We just fought back, and kicked their asses. It wasn't as much of an invade as an offensive maneuver.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::high5:

Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.
I'm not British, but Canada is part of the British Commonwealth, and in 1812-1814 the US tried to Invade Upper and Lower Canada only to be sent packing......

That war started b/c the British invaded our shit. We just fought back, and kicked their asses. It wasn't as much of an invade as an offensive maneuver.
Just remember, the only time in history where Canada and the US were involved in battle, was the war of 1812, and Canada kept the US out.....thats all that matters.....there were 4 parts to the war, and Canada held up their end of the bargain
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.

Just remember, the only time in history where Canada and the US were involved in battle, was the war of 1812, and Canada kept the US out.....thats all that matters.....there were 4 parts to the war, and Canada held up their end of the bargain

Technically, Canada was still part of Great Britian, therefore, the country of Canada has never partaken in armed conflict with the US, only the British TERRITORY of Canada. So with that said, Canada and the US have never met in battle.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:eek: Someone just got :owned:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm not British, but Canada is part of the British Commonwealth, and in 1812-1814 the US tried to Invade Upper and Lower Canada only to be sent packing......

Technically, Canada was still part of Great Britian, therefore, the country of Canada has never partaken in armed conflict with the US, only the British TERRITORY of Canada. So with that said, Canada and the US have never met in battle.
[Image: 799841346_gxUX4-M.jpg]
Oh no?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM