Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASCAR in Atlanta
Scored some sweet Hot Passes to the Nationwide and Sprint races in Atlanta. There's no better way to see the race than down there with the crews. These passes are almost unrestricted access to Pit Row and the garage....you don't have to leave when the race is going on either. Headed back tomorrow for the Sprint Cup race. Look for me on TV...I'll be wearing a white Glock T-shirt walking around with a hot blonde. Spent most of today's Nationwide race on the pit wall right at the exit to pit row where the boom camera shoots down the pits. Going early tomorrow to the garage to visit with the drivers.

Some of today's pics are up on FB
Hondo Wrote:Scored some sweet Hot Passes to the Nationwide and Sprint races in Atlanta. There's no better way to see the race than down there with the crews. These passes are almost unrestricted access to Pit Row and the garage....you don't have to leave when the race is going on either. Headed back tomorrow for the Sprint Cup race. Look for me on TV...I'll be wearing a white Glock T-shirt walking around with a hot blonde. Spent most of today's Nationwide race on the pit wall right at the exit to pit row where the boom camera shoots down the pits. Going early tomorrow to the garage to visit with the drivers.

Saw the pics on FB, I'm not a fan of Nascar but that is pretty fucking cool.
Hondo Wrote:Scored some sweet Hot Passes to the Nationwide and Sprint races in Atlanta. There's no better way to see the race than down there with the crews. These passes are almost unrestricted access to Pit Row and the garage....you don't have to leave when the race is going on either. Headed back tomorrow for the Sprint Cup race. Look for me on TV...I'll be wearing a white Glock T-shirt walking around with a hot blonde. Spent most of today's Nationwide race on the pit wall right at the exit to pit row where the boom camera shoots down the pits. Going early tomorrow to the garage to visit with the drivers.

:eek: Damn, that would be awesome! Atlanta is one of the tracks I want to visit.

I got passes through Sprint for the Richmond race 2 years ago and we got to walk through the pits and sit in on the driver interviews, but not during the race. I'll be watching tonight.
Joe In PA Wrote:

:eek: Damn, that would be awesome! Atlanta is one of the tracks I want to visit.

I got passes through Sprint for the Richmond race 2 years ago and we got to walk through the pits and sit in on the driver interviews, but not during the race. I'll be watching tonight.

Joey did you check out the pics??? He got a pic of Kasey Kahne... I almost started to drool. I know what you are going to say :finger: even if he is a homo he is still hot as hell.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Joey did you check out the pics??? He got a pic of Kasey Kahne... I almost started to drool. I know what you are going to say :finger: even if he is a homo he is still hot as hell.
I'll have to check it out. Kasey comes to PA a few times a year with his dirt sprint car. He stops at my friend's wife's hoagie shop every time and hangs out. They always get pictures with him every year.
I just checked out the pictures. How do you get tickets like these? Can you buy these or do you have to know someone?
Gotta know someone. I think you can buy the cold passes that let you in the pits before the race but the hot passes that let you stay there are rare. I don't think there were more than a hundred or so of us that had them.
pics from the Sprint Cup race now up on FB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  for you nascar peeps Derick 1 2,326 02-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Derick