Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't ever say I didn't give ya nothin'
Awesome read.
I've got this book, but I haven't read it yet.
Thanks.

I just started printing it off at work. Everybody is all mad now up front. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Heh. They'll all be lined up to read it later.
[Image: best-nonshooting-weapon-in-a-zombie-outb...293272.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brian in NY Wrote:I've got this book, but I haven't read it yet.

I'm at the exact same spot you are.
It looks interesting, hell even read two pages, can't wait to read it. No time though.
But when I do finally read it I know that I will be better off for it, knowing what to do and all.

Knowing is half the battle, the other 50% involves lots and lots and lots of killing....and hammers.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:

It looks interesting, hell even read two pages, can't wait to read it. No time though.
But when I do finally read it I know that I will be better off for it, knowing what to do and all.

Knowing is half the battle, the other 50% involves lots and lots and lots of killing....and hammers.
[Image: Hammer_Time.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
cody Wrote:

[Image: Hammer_Time.jpg]

Even though that makes me laugh really hard everytime I see, it is no laughing matter LeNeve.
When the war comes all his friends are toast. That man in the picture will be armed and ready....well he and the guy running with the grain shovel behind him. Those two are prepared.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]