Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF? What is this nerdgasm Star Wars shit?
36 hours and counting of Star Wars instead of our regular line-up? Really? For a fucking movie that came out 30 years ago? Somebody give me the name of the assclown at Sirius/XM that thought this up and I'll drive to New York eating nothing but gas station chalupas just so I can take a big creamy shit in his coffee mug.

They should have pre-empted the OutQ channel. Because this is the gayest shit ever. :rant:
Hondo Wrote:36 hours and counting of Star Wars instead of our regular line-up? Really? For a fucking movie that came out 30 years ago? Somebody give me the name of the assclown at Sirius/XM that thought this up and I'll drive to New York eating nothing but gas station chalupas just so I can take a big creamy shit in his coffee mug.

They should have pre-empted the OutQ channel. Because this is the gayest shit ever. :rant:
:roflmao: :roflmao: I think that rant has just made my day!!!!!
:crank: :bullshit: .
Who paid for the timeslot??

Some dork who got promoted at sirius? Or a movie studio trying to create some buzz?
Star Wars and the 2 movies following it were my favorites back in the 80s. The other movies were alright. That being said, days of radio covering this nerd fest shit in place of the programing on 108 makes me wonder what the hell Sirius\XM is doing. I guess they figured 108 is "Guy Radio" and since Star Wars is generally more liked, by guys that it was going to appeal to the listeners. Taking over a station that has programing that I enjoy wasn't going to make me happy. I spent 8 hours driving on Friday and didn't have shit to listen to. By the end of the trip I was ready to drive a few more hours and beat someone with a light saber.
negadave Wrote::crank: :bullshit: .
Who paid for the timeslot??

Some dork who got promoted at sirius? Or a movie studio trying to create some buzz?
When are they going to listen to feedback from the listeners? If they did they certainly wouldn't be wasting money on Star Wars and Oprah.
They should've aired that crap over Gay Thomass or OutQ instead.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit I hate during the C&R breaks BigFan 15 4,121 07-17-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest JDubb 6 2,834 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Bring this shit on! Hondo 5 2,514 07-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall is undergoing cancer treatment JDubb 3 1,652 01-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Iva13
  Star Power Beckster 0 998 12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster