Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires. NSFW
So, Vampires are lame, and they need this to get people interested.
And it works on me.
But because of the internet, thankfully, I don't have to sit through whole episodes to see the good stuff like this.

http://thedailyfix.com/2010/08/13/anna-p...loody-sex/
I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
That giant gap between her teeth kind of kills it.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
So, are they both vampires or just him?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
That giant gap between her teeth kind of kills it.

Looks like Michael Strahan's teeth.
I don't think she's that hot either. She does have a pretty nice body though.

I thought the redhead chick from wedding crashers seemed hotter than she is because of the part she played too.
B just he is a vamp....we will soon find out what Sookie is....but she's not a vamp. That show is soooo good...during the winter, take a weekend and just watch the back seasons...you will love it. We missed the first, but they had a "catch-up" on On Demand so we watched that then watched the second season in full and now we're up to date.
Iva13 Wrote:B just he is a vamp....we will soon find out what Sookie is....but she's not a vamp. That show is soooo good...during the winter, take a weekend and just watch the back seasons...you will love it. We missed the first, but they had a "catch-up" on On Demand so we watched that then watched the second season in full and now we're up to date.

Thanks, Iva. I've only seen a couple episodes, but I was lost and the gay guys grossed me out. I think I'll have to rent the 1st season and watch them in order just to understand the show.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forbidden - NSFW Pete Nice 14 2,048 08-28-2020, 11:45 PM
Last Post: monika
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  I like this (NSFW) Hondo 16 5,198 06-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week Thanksgiving Edition NSFW ap bikini team 3 1,879 11-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Derick
  Andie Valentino VERY NSFW!!!!! Pete Nice 11 4,516 08-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Taylor Vixen --- NSFW Derick 3 1,816 07-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Last Post: negadave
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Day 7/03/09 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 2,965 07-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Doing some TOMB raiding; The "Would You Do Her" Game - NSFW JDubb 28 9,038 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: AirHej
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Day 6/24/09 NSFW! ap bikini team 3 1,806 06-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Brian