Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8-16-10 Mudslide Monday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, now I have to take offense b/c your just calling me a liar. I don't mind the misconceived theory of Covino's that I am a one upper, I roll with the joke, haha it's funny, but I am not a liar. In fact, it's one of the worst things you could call me. So have fun with the one upper thing, doesn't really bother me, but avoid calling me a liar b/c I will take personal offense to that.

Thank You

I have not called you a liar at all... Only a one-upper. Now, drop and :givemehead: , Bi-atch. Big Grin

Oh yeah..... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: For that other remark of yours

Next thing you know, she'll be saying she didn't post that.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, now I have to take offense b/c your just calling me a liar. I don't mind the misconceived theory of Covino's that I am a one upper, I roll with the joke, haha it's funny, but I am not a liar. In fact, it's one of the worst things you could call me. So have fun with the one upper thing, doesn't really bother me, but avoid calling me a liar b/c I will take personal offense to that.

Thank You

I have not called you a liar at all... Only a one-upper. Now, drop and :givemehead: , Bi-atch. Big Grin

By saying I would claim to have invented the orgasm is calling me a liar, not a one upper.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: file.php?id=778] :tater:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The canadian government molested me. I want some money. What do they use there rupees? Pounds? Probaly pounds.
LeNeve Wrote:The canadian government molested me. I want some money. What do they use there rupees? Pounds? Probaly pounds.

They use Loonies.
Chip Wrote:Canada is awesome.

http://gizmodo.com/5614063/canadian-gove...great-idea

Ummmmmm... :? ... I ... uh.. um.. ... WOW
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Thank You

By saying I would claim to have invented the orgasm is calling me a liar, not a one upper.

Did I say that you did that? No... I said that I was surprised that you haven't. There is a difference. You silly, silly boy!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: file.php?id=778] :tater:

Dammit! :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The canadian government molested me. I want some money. What do they use there rupees? Pounds? Probaly pounds.

They use Loonies.

I have a few of those tucked away. Hey, Question, do you folks in other states accept Canadian change, too? We can't use them in vending machines, but we use them with our American change all the time.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

They use Loonies.

I have a few of those tucked away. Hey, Question, do you folks in other states accept Canadian change, too? We can't use them in vending machines, but we use them with our American change all the time.

Sometimes I'll get a weird canadian nickle or dime back (like once a year if that). I always save them, I've never tried to spend them.
[Image: loonies-for-love.bmp]
Still listening to Pandora,
And Scotty Doesn't Know just came on.
By a band called Lustra.
:rock:
Chip Wrote:

They use Loonies.

and toonies (a $2 coin)
Chip Wrote:Canada is awesome.

http://gizmodo.com/5614063/canadian-gove...great-idea
I'm not even sure how to respond to this.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:What did you buy this weekend??
A cheap guitar and 7 piece harmonica set on ebay.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT