Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8-16-10 Mudslide Monday
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I now think the Juggalos are pretty cool
pete is a juggalo

Naw, I can't stand ICP.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
pete is a juggalo

In Fact, ICP is something Joe would probably listen to, crappy music.....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
My curiosity with ICP is how they went from thuglife to making music. And if they are all "normal" when they aren't on stage... The things I see about them... they kinda look like they are putting on a facade because it is making them money.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I still hate those people.
They do fucked up shit to their cars.
And walk around with their faces painted like that.
ICP is like a damn religion.

It's amazing how hooked those people are on that group. They are all brain-washed. I never really got exposed to them until recent years. Knightryda used to be a juggalo, he's pretty much grown out of it. Fortunately, he was not a face-painter either.

I had a friend who was kinda into them back in the day.
Is love for Faygo was really weird.
Now he lives in Cali where there is no Faygo. He gets it shipped to him.

I knew these brothers who were juggalos, three of them, you would go to any one of there houses and all there was to drink was Faygo.

Weird shit.

Chip Wrote:I had a friend who was kinda into them back in the day.

Um... yeah.. I got to see a video (he has videos and a book about them).. They love Faygo, because it's cheap and they were poor. Some how they started spraying it on the fans at the show and it became popular... "Faygo is for Ninjas" is written on his old bedroom wall.. lol

Did you know they started out as a street gang?

I didn't know that. But I believe it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I still hate those people.
They do fucked up shit to their cars.
And walk around with their faces painted like that.
ICP is like a damn religion.

It's amazing how hooked those people are on that group. They are all brain-washed. I never really got exposed to them until recent years. Knightryda used to be a juggalo, he's pretty much grown out of it. Fortunately, he was not a face-painter either.

I had a friend who was kinda into them back in the day.

I knew these brothers who were juggalos, three of them, you would go to any one of there houses and all there was to drink was Faygo.

Weird shit.

It's a damn cult.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:something women made up

If you only knew the truth!! ;-)
pete knows

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to take credit for it's discovery.

let's get this forum back on track.

:tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:

Cocktails w/ Patrick is ripping on the Expendables... He is officially a :homo:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:something women made up

If you only knew the truth!! ;-)
pete knows

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to take credit for it's discovery.

You know, now I have to take offense b/c your just calling me a liar. I don't mind the misconceived theory of Covino's that I am a one upper, I roll with the joke, haha it's funny, but I am not a liar. In fact, it's one of the worst things you could call me. So have fun with the one upper thing, doesn't really bother me, but avoid calling me a liar b/c I will take personal offense to that.

Thank You

^^^^ :rant: ^^^^
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:It's a damn cult.

Total brain-washing... For morons they are friggin smart to somehow manage to get the following that they have.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, now I have to take offense b/c your just calling me a liar. I don't mind the misconceived theory of Covino's that I am a one upper, I roll with the joke, haha it's funny, but I am not a liar. In fact, it's one of the worst things you could call me. So have fun with the one upper thing, doesn't really bother me, but avoid calling me a liar b/c I will take personal offense to that.

Thank You

I have not called you a liar at all... Only a one-upper. Now, drop and :givemehead: , Bi-atch. Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, now I have to take offense b/c your just calling me a liar. I don't mind the misconceived theory of Covino's that I am a one upper, I roll with the joke, haha it's funny, but I am not a liar. In fact, it's one of the worst things you could call me. So have fun with the one upper thing, doesn't really bother me, but avoid calling me a liar b/c I will take personal offense to that.

Thank You

I have not called you a liar at all... Only a one-upper. Now, drop and :givemehead: , Bi-atch. Big Grin

Oh yeah..... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: For that other remark of yours
I HATE PIE!!
Canada is awesome.

http://gizmodo.com/5614063/canadian-gove...great-idea
Chip Wrote:Canada is awesome.

http://gizmodo.com/5614063/canadian-gove...great-idea
i dont even know what to say about this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT