Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expendables
Go see it. NOW GODDAMN IT. Amazing movie. There is a scene towards the end with Terrry Crews and a shotgun that is awesome!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That movie was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't see it, I will assume that you are a :fag:

We went mid-day yesterday and the theater was packed!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just downloaded this movie, looks like it's pretty damn good quality too.
I'm going to check it out in the next day or two or three.
It's great that a movie like this is outshining other movies right now... like that Julia Roberts one
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Going to see this tonight, can't wait
Just saw it last night for the first time. Fucking awesome!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...
JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.
I understand that... when should I expect the story, I finished watching it yesterday morning? :poke:

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"
LeNeve Wrote:

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"
Ha. I cant make it through the first 10 minutes either. Im getting old

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012 Summer Flicks ~ The Expendables 2 Beckster 14 6,675 05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster