Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-13-10 No Show Friday :(
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't "secretly" like the Tater shit... I tolerate it, because I don't have a choice... He has been spreading the word to EVERYONE....

I know how you feel... all throughout high school my nickname was Jugs. My grade 12 yearbook has it written right in my bio.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Myspace?? Really? What's your profile link? Big Grin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/abunchofrandomnumbers">http://www.myspace.com/abunchofrandomnumbers</a><!-- m -->

What the fuck is this?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chip close your myspace and open a FB...it's so much fun!!!!!!
But his 12 friends would be sad!

And, I can't.
I used my comcast e-mail to set it up. I don't have comcast anymore, so I don't have the e-mail address.
And to close it, I have to respond to an e-mail sent to the address on file.
And to change the e-mail address on file, I have to respond to an e-mail sent to the adress on file.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Myspace?? Really? What's your profile link? Big Grin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/abunchofrandomnumbers">http://www.myspace.com/abunchofrandomnumbers</a><!-- m -->

What the fuck is this?

Oh my god.
I didn't think that would be an actual page.
I tried to make a joke that my page just has the numbers still in the link.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't "secretly" like the Tater shit... I tolerate it, because I don't have a choice... He has been spreading the word to EVERYONE....

I know how you feel... all throughout high school my nickname was Jugs. My grade 12 yearbook has it written right in my bio.

It could be worse... He could be posting picts of my ass every where... He did post it to my myspace a long time ago... I got hostile. I don't need my bare bum posted online... I am pretty sure that picture was destroyed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:An example of how FB could go bad.
Someone could mention our website's YouTube page. And Beckster sees it, and has a field day diverting the :tater: attention she secretly loves. Next thing I know, you all think I'm some horrible devient and I have to go through all those jokes. Believe me, there'd be plenty.

Confusedhock: Moi? I am shocked by such accusations!!! And, I don't "secretly" like the Tater shit... I tolerate it, because I don't have a choice... He has been spreading the word to EVERYONE....

I already think you are a deviant... This youtube video would just verify that even more. ;-)

No, therer are a lot of videos. And the karaoke video is the least incriminating.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What the fuck is this?

Oh my god.
I didn't think that would be an actual page.
I tried to make a joke that my page just has the numbers still in the link.

Confusedlap: Tard
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

It could be worse... He could be posting picts of my ass every where... He did post it to my myspace a long time ago... I got hostile. I don't need my bare bum posted online... I am pretty sure that picture was destroyed.

:worthlesswopics:
I don't anyone here even knows my real name.
Chip Wrote:I don't anyone here even knows my real name.

*cough* yet...........
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Someone could mention our website's YouTube page. And Beckster sees it, and has a field day diverting the :tater: attention she secretly loves. Next thing I know, you all think I'm some horrible devient and I have to go through all those jokes. Believe me, there'd be plenty.

Confusedhock: Moi? I am shocked by such accusations!!! And, I don't "secretly" like the Tater shit... I tolerate it, because I don't have a choice... He has been spreading the word to EVERYONE....

I already think you are a deviant... This youtube video would just verify that even more. ;-)

No, therer are a lot of videos. And the karaoke video is the least incriminating.

What was the song again?
I HATE PIE!!
After today someone can always end an argument with the guys by saying, "Oh Yeah, well you got beat out by a Star Wars convention"!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:After today someone can always end an argument with the guys by saying, "Oh Yeah, well you got beat out by a Star Wars convention"!!!

Ha Ha... Is anyone even listening to that??
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

What was the song again?

Eternal Flame.
And that's all you're getting.
Chip is your name Chip???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip