Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerts you've seen.
It's funny how many of you have seen Weird Al.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe wants me to leave off stuff so I don't one up anyone........ :poke:

How could I even post after the multiple lists you've put together. You pre one upped everyone.
Pete Nice Wrote:It's funny how many of you have seen Weird Al.

Hey, the guy was entertaining.
I'd see him again.
I have also seen Da Yoopers... Der from da U.P., ya.

(They are a comedic group from Up North that drink a lot of beer and talk about hunting. Chip should know of them.)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have also seen Da Yoopers... Der from da U.P., ya.

(They are a comedic group from Up North that drink a lot of beer and talk about hunting. Chip should know of them.)

Uuumm, maybe they don't make it this far south.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have also seen Da Yoopers... Der from da U.P., ya.

Now, that's bullshit. I've heard that they've hit up many bars out your way. I've seen them at county fairs, but I hear they get quite drunk and crazy during a bar show.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Now, that's bullshit. I've heard that they've hit up many bars out your way. I've seen them at county fairs, but I hear they get quite drunk and crazy during a bar show.

Huh. Well, I've never seen them.
Maybe I just don't get out enough.

If you want to get into Comedy, I saw Steven Lynch at the Benedum downtown. He is fucking funny as hell, great show. I would recommend it to anyone!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

My sister and I used to listen to his cds when we were kids so she bought us tickets for my birthday. It was actually a good show.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have also seen Da Yoopers... Der from da U.P., ya.

If you want to get into Comedy, I saw Steven Lynch at the Benedum downtown. He is fucking funny as hell, great show. I would recommend it to anyone!!

He is actually from Saginaw, MI, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

My sister and I used to listen to his cds when we were kids so she bought us tickets for my birthday. It was actually a good show.
He's one of the few out there who is funny without being dirty. And I'm all for crude humor.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]