Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inception
I'm gonna use the classic Siskel and Ebert ratings system...............this one gets 2 thumbs up.

Action, suspense, great special effects.......I'm not gonna give plot here, but its a must see
One of the best movies I have ever seen. Top 20 all time for sure.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:One of the best movies I have ever seen. Top 20 all time for sure.

You know, I was a little disappointed with the whole ending, but still, I agree.
I hate Leonardo... He is not attractive at all to me. I shall wait to see this on DVD.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I loved this movie and thought it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Ellen Page's character was kind of one dimensional but thought it was a good movie that makes you think.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hate Leonardo... He is not attractive at all to me. I shall wait to see this on DVD.

I saw it in XD, on the big screen it was pretty awesome with some of the special effects.
Christopher Nolan has said he doesn't like 3D, thank God.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hate Leonardo... He is not attractive at all to me. I shall wait to see this on DVD.

You know, you need to let it go, everything he has done the last 5 years has been good. That movie where he is a CIA agent in Iraq is amazing. I always forget the name if it.

And who gives a funk or a wagnol how he looks.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

You know, you need to let it go, everything he has done the last 5 years has been good. That movie where he is a CIA agent in Iraq is amazing. I always forget the name if it.

It's not just his looks, I can never get into his movies. I didn't like him on Growing Pains. I hated Titanic. Catch Me if You Can was just stupid. Romeo + Juliet sucked. Gilbert Grape was retarded, too.... I'll give this one a chance, but I won't be going out of my way to see it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's not just his looks, I can never get into his movies. I didn't like him on Growing Pains. I hated Titanic. Catch Me if You Can was just stupid. Romeo + Juliet sucked. Gilbert Grape was retarded, too.... I'll give this one a chance, but I won't be going out of my way to see it.

I like The Departed and The Aviator, so I forgot about all that other stuff.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

ALl of those are over 10 years old and DID suck. Except Romeo and Juliet, I actually really liked that movie. The Basketball Diaries are good also.

[youtube]zLDx-BPgxxA[/youtube]

jesinvegas showed me this today... Dumb and dumber trailer released Inception style..
this shit is Brilliant !!
I watched that on your facebook today Dildo. So weird. Totally cool.
dildo_baggins Wrote:[youtube]zLDx-BPgxxA[/youtube]

jesinvegas showed me this today... Dumb and dumber trailer released Inception style..
this shit is Brilliant !!

They got one like that for office space. Thank god they didn't get the studio to bite on these.

[youtube]e5d4rCaDUxw[/youtube]
I read a comment not to spoiler it, but i saw a thing on buzzfeed a week ago that they too the idea from ducktales.
Don't click it if you haven't seen it
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/reddit/inception-copied-off-a-donald-duck-strip-wat">http://www.buzzfeed.com/reddit/inceptio ... -strip-wat</a><!-- m -->