Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music hypothetical
You are placed in solitary confinement for a year. You are allowed to listen to one music CD, which one goes with you???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:You are placed in solitary confinement for a year. You are allowed to listen to one music CD, which one goes with you???

With that hypothetical, I might go with The Wall.
Because I love it, and after a few times it might put into an altered state of mind where a year would go by a lot quicker.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:You are placed in solitary confinement for a year. You are allowed to listen to one music CD, which one goes with you???

With that hypothetical, I might go with The Wall.
Because I love it, and after a few times it might put into an altered state of mind where a year would go by a lot quicker.

Good call.. I wouldn't pick my favorite group, because I would most likely hate it after the year was up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My favorite album would be something rock, but since I'm in a prison full of angry dudes I may pick something from a female artist to keep me calm.
Tough one. Between these groups. Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls, NIN, 80's U2 or Dropkick Murphy's. Probably whichever one has a greatest hits album. I think only U2 does, but everything after 1990 sucks, and half the album would have that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:My favorite album would be something rock, but since I'm in a prison full of angry dudes I may pick something from a female artist to keep me calm.
:nothingtoadd: ?? Gotta pick something dude, Ramones?....

No hesitation, hands down for me: Alice in Chains, "MTV Unplugged"
Pete Nice Wrote:Tough one. Between these groups. Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls, NIN, 80's U2 or Dropkick Murphy's. Probably whichever one has a greatest hits album. I think only U2 does, but everything after 1990 sucks, and half the album would have that.

Jesus Christ if I was in a cell next to you and I could hear the music coming from yoru cell I'd certainly hang myself by my underwear.
Metallica - And Justice for All...
Very interesting topic. They usually let you have 5 cassettes though. Justice for all was one I picked.
Master of puppets.
Stevie ray Vaughn best of.
The other two cassettes I plugged the tabs on the top and recorded stuff off the radio. Lots of late night FM heavy metal. Pantera finally filled up one cassette and it stayed that way.
Rooster was recorded too.
Disturbed- The Sickness
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe In PA Wrote:Metallica - And Justice for All...

:clap: Good Call!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random 15 Songs from your music library michaelangelo 44 16,905 08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  More New Rock Music Rydrum 3 1,986 09-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  New Rock Music Rydrum 5 3,389 07-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Music I was listening to in 98-99 LeNeve 6 3,303 11-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  music or lyrics negadave 11 5,750 10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Music Club: Pokes28 2 1,537 10-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Beckster