Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/02/10 NSFW!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Yeah recently found out that her boyfriend runs her life (trying to be her manager), so doubtful that we'll be working with her. Which sucks big time. Lost more great models, or unable to start working with one because of dumbass boyfriends.

Why is that?

Models with those type of boyfriends tend to keep them from pursuing their careers (mainly out of insecurity). Have had models start modeling, and then a new boyfriend keeps them from continuing, or limits what they can do, or try to take over their career, etc.
ap bikini team Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Yeah recently found out that her boyfriend runs her life (trying to be her manager), so doubtful that we'll be working with her. Which sucks big time. Lost more great models, or unable to start working with one because of dumbass boyfriends.

Why is that?

Models with those type of boyfriends tend to keep them from pursuing their careers (mainly out of insecurity). Have had models start modeling, and then a new boyfriend keeps them from continuing, or limits what they can do, or try to take over their career, etc.

Wow... That's awful for those girls. Missing out on major opportunities. Especially ones who look like this one.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
GOOD LORD, there is NOTHING wrong with this girl!!!! She is perfection.

Not only would I give her the best anal EVER, I would lick her balloon knot.

This is the best girl Paul has EVER put on here.

Someone needs to take her boyfag out.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:GOOD LORD, there is NOTHING wrong with this girl!!!! She is perfection.

If he is holding her back from her potential either she is going to end up knocked up by him OR she'll wise up and dump his ass.... Unless she has the IQ of the stereotypical Blonde (like my sister)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:GOOD LORD, there is NOTHING wrong with this girl!!!! She is perfection.

If he is holding her back from her potential either she is going to end up knocked up by him OR she'll wise up and dump his ass.... Unless she has the IQ of the stereotypical Blonde (like my sister)

I've seen VERY few of those girls come around. Typically they end up pregnant, or jaded to anything, or just chained to the guy forever. Actually, a girl with that type of mentality tends to bounce from asshole guy to asshole guy. So even if she gets rid of him, she'll have a new moron running her life within 6 months.
I'm ridin' solo on this one, but she is way too skinny and petite for me!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm ridin' solo on this one, but she is way too skinny and petite for me!!!

Dang, and I even like her!
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:

I've seen VERY few of those girls come around. Typically they end up pregnant, or jaded to anything, or just chained to the guy forever. Actually, a girl with that type of mentality tends to bounce from asshole guy to asshole guy. So even if she gets rid of him, she'll have a new moron running her life within 6 months.

That's crazy... This one could have become the biggest thing and a jealous boyfriend is all it takes to ruin the opportunity of a lifetime.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's crazy... This one could have become the biggest thing and a jealous boyfriend is all it takes to ruin the opportunity of a lifetime.

I don't know if I'm the opportunity of a lifetime lol

However, I think she could do really well. BUT till he's gone, she'll just be a girl taking pictures.
Insta. Boner.

Fuck.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Dead Hooker nsfw Pete Nice 7 4,910 06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  South Central PA gathering week 6/24 Joe 14 8,316 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Joe
  TOMB Raiding... Yoga Anyone [NSFW] JDubb 8 4,777 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  GIF's possibly NSFW Pete Nice 28 11,580 06-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Olivia Munn gone wild - NSFW Hondo 13 5,361 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Funny GIF's NSFW Pete Nice 37 11,213 01-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  The Long Awaited Nussie Of The Week ap bikini team 20 8,148 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  LiLo Boobie NSFW Texas Fan 7 3,485 05-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Hypnotic NSFW Pete Nice 3 1,998 02-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Brian