Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Saturday
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I'm in the mood for scrapple. :rock:
That's gross.......I saw them make that on the food network........barf
Can't be any worse than hot dogs.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:After a lengthy distance conversation last night on the BBM. Other than JIW and Kory (TOMB site admin) the closest person to live to me is:

BlakeTheFarmer - 7 hrs 26 mins.

The furthest away is Brian - 27 hrs 37 mins.

From where I live, Joe would be the closest and the furthest would be Dildo and Chello.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:After a lengthy distance conversation last night on the BBM. Other than JIW and Kory (TOMB site admin) the closest person to live to me is:

BlakeTheFarmer - 7 hrs 26 mins.

The furthest away is Brian - 27 hrs 37 mins.

From where I live, Joe would be the closest and the furthest would be Dildo and Chello.

ChrisNez is the closest to me and I would assume either Ron or Dildo/Chello would be the furthest.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
There are a lot of fat chicks in Buffalo.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I am kind of hungry.

All I had to eat today is a piece of raisin bread from the buffet at the hotel and it's almost noon. I think I have an energy bar in my car somewhere...

I could go for a few slices of parmesan crusted Filet Mignon.....

The lady I am watching today, I followed her to a baby or bridal shower. I am waiting outside for her to leave. There are a bunch of chicks showing up, and besides the ladies daughter, who is hot, only one of about 25 chicks that has shown up is even doable.

Pete Nice Wrote:There are a lot of fat chicks in Buffalo.

too many buffalo wings I would assume
I can't wait to go home. I have been in Buffalo since Tuesday night. I am not used to traveling so much anymore. Usually it's one, two nights at the most anymore. I kind of like being at home, but if my wife was with me here, I could stay longer. The weather has been great all week and the wife and I like going to Niagara Falls. I guess I just miss my wife.

Pete Nice Wrote:There are a lot of fat chicks in Buffalo.

Extra weight to keep them warm in the winter.
I figure that chicks in the B-lo average 25 lbs overweight.

It's a depressing place to go
The thing I am looking forward to the most today, is to go home at noon, turn the ac down to 65, and lay on my couch watching tv, and napping.
there is a game of frisbee scheduled to be played at 1pm in the warehouse. All are invited
DaveP Wrote:there is a game of frisbee scheduled to be played at 1pm in the warehouse. All are invited

How do you play a game of frisbee?
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait to go home. I have been in Buffalo since Tuesday night. I am not used to traveling so much anymore. Usually it's one, two nights at the most anymore. I kind of like being at home, but if my wife was with me here, I could stay longer. The weather has been great all week and the wife and I like going to Niagara Falls. I guess I just miss my wife.

I never really thought about driving to Niagara Falls until you mentioned it. I don't know what I was thinking, but I thought it was a lot further away than it really is. Google says I can be there in 6 hours. Hell, I could go up and back in a day.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:there is a game of frisbee scheduled to be played at 1pm in the warehouse. All are invited

How do you play a game of frisbee?

throw a frisbee to someone, they throw it back. repeat.
I suppose its more of an activity than a game

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sat June 12..I've got 2 tickets to...work on Saturday....Boo Brampton 30 9,228 06-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Its Saturday and I'm working Brampton 92 23,671 05-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: DaveP