Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-26-10 Monday - Happy Birthday Mercer
Happy Birthday Mercer.

I bought a bunch of clothes this weekend.
Flying to Europe tomorrow for a few weeks.Got everything I need.
[Image: europe-age-of-consent.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I got my car back Friday night. Looks AMAZING, great body work. I was driving home from the movie last night and heard a pop in the left front wheel area, where the repairs were done. Then felt a clink in the bottom of the car, like when you run over a rock or a stick and it hits the undercarraige. When I exited the parkway, I hit the brakes for the first time after that happened and there was a grinding noise, like when your brakes are getttting low, and a clicking noise. So I am now waiting on AAA to come get my car and take it back to the shop to get that fixed. They and I think it is either the dust shield or the brake caliper came loose. I can't drive it b/c the caliper might get caught in the wheel and freeze it leading to all kinds of shit.

FML!!! :killme:

I have to go to Buffalo for 4 days tomorrow night and need my car, not a rental.

You have the worst luck with that.. shoulda bought a chevy! :poke: :poke:

Or a Toyota
I watched a bunch of Jersey Shore episodes yesterday.Kind of entertaining.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
I just purchased my banjo bowl tickets...
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I got my car back Friday night. Looks AMAZING, great body work. I was driving home from the movie last night and heard a pop in the left front wheel area, where the repairs were done. Then felt a clink in the bottom of the car, like when you run over a rock or a stick and it hits the undercarraige. When I exited the parkway, I hit the brakes for the first time after that happened and there was a grinding noise, like when your brakes are getttting low, and a clicking noise. So I am now waiting on AAA to come get my car and take it back to the shop to get that fixed. They and I think it is either the dust shield or the brake caliper came loose. I can't drive it b/c the caliper might get caught in the wheel and freeze it leading to all kinds of shit.

I have to go to Buffalo for 4 days tomorrow night and need my car, not a rental.

Or a Toyota
My Hyundai is fine. I think it has more to do with operator error.
Nussie_T Wrote:I just purchased my banjo bowl tickets...
You're doubly excited huh?
i bleed green Wrote:

WTF are you talking about ;-)
Joe In PA Wrote:

Or a Toyota

Yeah, cause Toyota's brakes are just fine.
It's that whole accelerator thing that's tricky
i bleed green Wrote:I watched a bunch of Jersey Shore episodes yesterday.Kind of entertaining.

I gotta say, it doesn't sound entertaining.
Monday blows!
And Happy Birthday Mercer!!! :beer:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

WTF are you talking about ;-)
I saw it. Big Grin
I was working on a fire panel and blew a fuse on the power supply. Made a hell of a pop when it went. I was like "FUCK FUCK MOTHER OF A FUCK!!!" Now I'm fixin it here on the bench.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Anyway I am out of here... I have to take Julianna to her dr's appt. Talk to you guys later!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... How was everyone's weekend?? My was all right. Saturday the renovator came and hooked up my dishwasher, reinstalled my sink and made me a makeshift countertop as we await the completion of the countertop.
and yesterday I headed up to the lake even though my bitch mom was there. My grandma played with Julianna while we took Mike to the lake. We weren't there too long because Mike doesn't like the lake. He cried and clung to me.
It wasn't until I got home that my crazed lunatic mother finally got to me.
Kinda shitty for me. Central air took a shit on Saturday when it was almost 100F so I got a guy coming to look at it in a couple days. Sunday I got called out because of lightning damage.
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Or a Toyota

Yeah, cause Toyota's brakes are just fine.
It's that whole accelerator thing that's tricky
Operator errors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM