Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Nugent Speaks His Mind on the 2nd Amendment
[youtube]LCHtw6WbbnM[/youtube]
If we all had guns, the guy with the whiskey bottle would be holding a gun instead of that whiskey bottle. It's really only fair that if you can't get rid of guns 100% then you must let the rest of the good citizens defend themselves.
Uncle Ted is one crazy mofo! I really need to figure out where his ranch is. I am pretty sure it's only about an hour from me
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
It is a proven fact that a well armed community decreases violent crime. When you make guns illegal, then only the criminals will have them. Then what, your fucked right? Every person should have the legal right to carry a gun, but should have to pass not only a very comprehensive background check, but a psych test also. And pay a nice little fee for it. And it should be a national law, not individual by state. Once you are approved to own and carry a gun, you should be allowed to do it in every state and city in the US.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:whomo: Pete, I totally agree with everything you said.

I understand where Ted is coming from, but he is taking it a little too far.
I've posted this on tomb before, but i think this video says it pretty clearly
[youtube]ngsKzdKNAmo[/youtube]