Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/5/19 - Tuuuuuuuesday
(11-05-2019, 01:54 PM)Joe Wrote: I'm not sure peanut butter goes well with graham crackers.
try it sometime. Ok I'm off to my General Hospital watchparty. Again, I rock Ma-maw style.
aka EC_n_NC
Watching General Hospital during the day seems nice...

I'm here, in a shitty office in the cold city, talking to miserable customers hating life.
I actually caught 10 minutes of the show...
The bickering of their fans on the internet, is that why we're here again?
(11-05-2019, 01:47 PM)geinslunchbox Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 01:44 PM)Lonne3000 Wrote: Graham crackers and Werthers in her purse. Hahahaha
I have both in my cupboard & Werthers in my pocketbook. That's right. Not my cabinet, my CUPBOARD & my pocketbook, not purse. Suck it.  Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I'm not even mad at that! Haha
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
(11-05-2019, 01:58 PM)Chip Wrote: I actually caught 10 minutes of the show...

I don't think there was any bickering with this group. I think most just saw what was going on at a distance and decided to get back to basics.
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
As a possible relative to the family that makes them, I see no issues with Werthers. Plus, they are tasty.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(11-05-2019, 01:58 PM)Chip Wrote: I actually caught 10 minutes of the show...

More like it was a fan page (the Carls) that got out of control and people decided to get out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I like that I can have my browser open at work to the forum and it doesn't look like I'm browsing Facebook all day. I purposely changed the body of the forum to a lighter color a while back so it would look like I was looking up tech stuff on a tech forum. Smile
I just keep finding f myself starting ark the IR booty shaking gif...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-05-2019, 01:55 PM)geinslunchbox Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 01:54 PM)Joe Wrote: I'm not sure peanut butter goes well with graham crackers.
try it sometime. Ok I'm off to my General Hospital watchparty. Again, I rock Ma-maw style.
The only thing peanut butter goes with is the trash.
(11-05-2019, 01:58 PM):DChip Wrote: I actually caught 10 minutes of the show...
Big Grin
(11-05-2019, 02:20 PM)Joe Wrote: I like that I can have my browser open at work to the forum and it doesn't look like I'm browsing Facebook all day.  I purposely changed the body of the forum to a lighter color a while back so it would look like I was looking up tech stuff on a tech forum.  Smile
Thanks Joe!
(11-05-2019, 12:40 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:30 PM)geinslunchbox Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:21 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Great.. Now I am getting reminded how quick my baby girl is growing. The feelz...
Awww...I look at all of y'all's kids getting so big & it's crazy how quickly the last decade has gone by

I know! Sad  Mine won't let me call her my baby anymore.
My son will always be my Little Bear and my daughter is my banana.  Together they are the spawn and when I'm angry... they are the spawn of satan.
(11-05-2019, 01:57 PM)Joe Wrote: Watching General Hospital during the day seems nice...

I'm here, in a shitty office in the cold city, talking to miserable customers hating life.

Doing anything indoors on a day when it's cold, snowy and windy is nice. I've been outside working in -40 and people are watching me from windows.  It sucks.
(11-05-2019, 09:19 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:40 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:30 PM)geinslunchbox Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:21 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Great.. Now I am getting reminded how quick my baby girl is growing. The feelz...
Awww...I look at all of y'all's kids getting so big & it's crazy how quickly the last decade has gone by

I know! Sad  Mine won't let me call her my baby anymore.
My son will always be my Little Bear and my daughter is my banana.  Together they are the spawn and when I'm angry... they are the spawn of satan.

But, they're the spawn of... you.
haha