Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Jan 16 2012.....Craptacular Monday
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's in a couple of Pyrix dishes right now, can I just freeze it in one of those?

Yup... The beauty of Pyrex.

Sweet.
Because I think I made enough to live off of for 2 weeks.

Just don't take it out of the freezer and throw it in the oven... it may explode then.. but that's common sense or at least I hope it is...
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend?

Groceries... thats it
i bought halo anniversary, i've never played halo, so i hope it lives up to the hype. i also bought pizza yesterday and a few other groceries. thats about it
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's in a couple of Pyrix dishes right now, can I just freeze it in one of those?

Yup... The beauty of Pyrex.

Sweet.
Because I think I made enough to live off of for 2 weeks.

Just don't take it out of the freezer and throw it in the oven... it may explode then.. but that's common sense or at least I hope it is...

Yeah, I'd probably put it in the fridge the night before.
Let it thaw enough to put it back in the crock pot.
I'm so bored right now I am reading council meeting minutes from last year to see if any complaints were lodged against my recycle depot.
NussieT Wrote:I'm so bored right now I am reading council meeting minutes from last year to see if any complaints were lodged against my recycle depot.

I've read through council meeting minutes, but really because I was looking for updates on the BWW that's coming in around the corner from me.
It's been a while, I'm going to do that now
are they talking about electric cars.......cause it sounds like they have no clue what they are talking about
this caller has no clue what he's talking about
:roflmao:
[Image: szyOf.gif]
are they talking about the range rover that looks almost identical to the new explorer?
looks like a lotus cause it is a lotus chassis :killme:
Brampton Wrote:are they talking about the range rover that looks almost identical to the new explorer?

Seeing as how Land Rover got it's start by ripping off Jeep, it seems fitting.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm so bored right now I am reading council meeting minutes from last year to see if any complaints were lodged against my recycle depot.

I've read through council meeting minutes, but really because I was looking for updates on the BWW that's coming in around the corner from me.
It's been a while, I'm going to do that now

Some of the stuff is super interesting... The guys that work in the shop there get $100 gift certificate for Christmas plus the week off between Christmas and New Years paid as a Christmas gift

Groceries... thats it

It was one of my best friends 40th bday. My wifr and I drove to Williamsport Friday and met w a bunch of friends. We had a real good top notch diner Friday night w everyone. I also bought gas....

Saturday was amazing. We took a limo and my wife's car to the finger lakes wine region in NY. 11 people total. Me and my wife drove bc they lie when they say u can fit 10 people in a 10 person limo, and we had 11. We r actually glad we drove bc we could do as we pleased on the trip/drive wout being packed in like canned meat. We visited 9 wineries, a brewery, a distillary and a bar for diner. I bought about 8 bottles of wine, a wine bottle shaped cork holder, wine jelly, 3 dips that were amazing we sampled at one place, whisky pickles, some wine memorabilia, cheese and a ny strip for diner. Awesome day, then we went out at night.

Sunday we bought some meat from the awesome butcher shop there, gas and wings for diner.

Great weekend, had a blast.

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oh no we didn't...
BE IT RESOLVED THAT the Council of the Rural Municipality of
Brokenhead authorizes Reeve Glen Dudeck and Chief Administrative Officer
Christine Hutlet to sign the recycling agreement between the R.M. of
Brokenhead and Jim Irving Transport for recycling services from September
1, 2011 to August 31, 2016
Pete Nice Wrote:

Groceries... thats it

It was one of my best friends 40th bday. My wifr and I drove to Williamsport Friday and met w a bunch of friends. We had a real good top notch diner Friday night w everyone. I also bought gas....

Saturday was amazing. We took a limo and my wife's car to the finger lakes wine region in NY. 11 people total. Me and my wife drove bc they lie when they say u can fit 10 people in a 10 person limo, and we had 11. We r actually glad we drove bc we could do as we pleased on the trip/drive wout being packed in like canned meat. We visited 9 wineries, a brewery, a distillary and a bar for diner. I bought about 8 bottles of wine, a wine bottle shaped cork holder, wine jelly, 3 dips that were amazing we sampled at one place, whisky pickles, some wine memorabilia, cheese and a ny strip for diner. Awesome day, then we went out at night.

Sunday we bought some meat from the awesome butcher shop there, gas and wings for diner.

Great weekend, had a blast.

Sent from my taint.

When I was in Chicago for my cousins bachelor party, we probably had 15 people.
Coming out of the restaurant, a limo driver approached the first couple guys and talked them into a ride to the bar area.
The limo driver said it was about a 10 person limo, so we said "sure, we have about that".
Well people kept coming out of the restaurant, and piling in the limo.
We were all standing in it, falling down, and ended up busting something on the suspension.
It was pretty funny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM