Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 4/22/11 - Our phones are watching us
St. Anger is not very good.
I want some zuppa de pesce.

The mexicans around here have some sort of seafood soup that looks like that. Delicious stuff. I forgot what it's called, it has a number in the name though.
Brian Wrote:St. Anger is not very good.

agree.
LeNeve Wrote:I want some zuppa de pesce.

The mexicans around here have some sort of seafood soup that looks like that. Delicious stuff. I forgot what it's called, it has a number in the name though.
Paella I think, I love that also
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

Paella is not a soup or mexican, it is Spanish, seafood, rice and sausage over rice, I love that stuff.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Paella is not a soup or mexican, it is Spanish, seafood, rice and sausage over rice, I love that stuff.

it's not that. It's called 7 "something" soup, in spanish though. Supposedly it has 7 different kinds of seafood in it. clams, octopus, and a bunch of other stuff. Really good. We would go to the cantina on Sundays, and they always had a huge pot full of it, for free. They probaly made cash off of us drinking though.
I used to have 2 black lab female dogs. They were sisters. I put a couple beers in the water dish one time, and they drank it all. Then they got all gay with each other. It was weird. I gave them away.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go put my balls on the time clock.

I'm going to pretend I'm still in the office and run to the local brewery and see what's new for April

I'm going up to garden city Monday and Tuesday next week. I'm for sure going to go to the liqour stores, and try to find some of the stuff Pokes has reccomended. No one around here will order it for me. Fucking assholes.

The the website of some of the brands you are looking for. When I bought a case of Bells Ale the guy at the store told me he had exclusive rights to sell it in Central PA. I went online and checked Bells website and sure enough there are only 3 places in PA that they send it to.
Girls's mouse goes bad. Left button stopped working.
I tell her there a brand new house on the shelf in the room next to her. Just grab that and plug it in where you unplugged the bad one from.

She not comfortable plugging stuff in.

1 hour round trip to plug in a fucking USB mouse. If you're over 60 I can accept this, but the bitch is like 30.
Joe Wrote:Girls's mouse goes bad. Left button stopped working.
I tell her there a brand new house on the shelf in the room next to her. Just grab that and plug it in where you unplugged the bad one from.

1 hour round trip to plug in a fucking USB mouse. If you're over 60 I can accept this, but the bitch is like 30.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fuck it. It's beer time.
Joe Wrote:Fuck it. It's beer time.

2 more hours for me. Confusedad:
Today is going sofa king slow. :killme:
Just finished a 3 hour baseball practice. Time for easter ham :-)

Sent from my motorola atrix
Joe Wrote:Girls's mouse goes bad. Left button stopped working.

Niiiice :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip