Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
Mmmmm, pie.

Who's ready for the show? How is everyone?
Pete Nice Wrote:I could go for some pie right about now.

Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Mmmmm, pie.

No pie for you either!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Mmmmm, pie.

No pie for you either!

Haha
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

im really a big fan of pie, yet you make me question my loyalties....
I had to shave two weeks ago for a job interview so I only have two weeks growth. Pathetic! Confusedad:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

These guys want to see me bare foot and preggars in the kitchen making sandwiches and pies... I say :bullshit:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

These guys want to see me bare foot and preggars in the kitchen making sandwiches and pies... I say :bullshit:

I am 6 months preggo and I refuse to let anyone take a picture of me. I had to take my drivers license pic and I bitched the entire time.
I'm not surprised because Justin seems like he talks a lot of shit. Who knows if he actually "smoked" this chick in a race.
I really think that Rich would destroy Sara in a short race, any thing less than a mile, Anything over a mile, I would put even odds, but if Dickie had two months to train for distance, I think he would still beat her.

I do think Sara is in way better shape than Rich though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I have to go to lunch early today w/Boe...be back in like 1 1/2...I have to go to the bank too...
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

i love sandwiches. a lot.
Pete Nice Wrote:I really think that Rich would destroy Sara in a short race, any thing less than a mile, Anything over a mile, I would put even odds, but if Dickie had two months to train for distance, I think he would still beat her.

I do think Sara is in way better shape than Rich though.

I think Rich would win but he'd pull a muscle and be hurt up. When you're sprinting you don't realize how easy it is to hurt yourself if you haven't been training. I did it to myself doing some sprint work on the track by myself... pulled a quad and limped for about 2 weeks straight.
Rich that is such a sexist, arrogant comment
I think any college hoops team could beat Uconn's women's team. I also think 90% of high school teams that make the playoffs could beat them also.

Klorie Hlede was a #1 pick in the WNBA out of Duquesne. I used to play pickup games with her and she couldn't beat me and I was a one year high school starter. 3 years varsity, but only started my senior year.

On the other hand, I played against some of the men's team members, and even the guys on the end of the bench were 100 times better than me. The things they could do were amazing.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM