Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, April 28, 2014 ~ Caffeine
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've had 5 family/friends pass away this year so far. I've gone to 4 funerals and didn't cry once. I was close once but my 18 year old cat has to be put down and I cry like a baby.

How do you keep from crying? If I have at least met the person once or twice, I usually have some major crying going on. I try to get it all out of my system at home. but it never works that way.

someone else on face book had a cat die too. except her weird ass, took a picture of her dead cat all rigormortused out in the bath tub and posted it.

That's creepy. Animals are tough to lose. You feel more responsible for them. Hell, i sobbed when I had to take my grandma's dog to be put down. I still can hear her last yelp when the vet gave her the shot.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:This pic. Wt?! Didnt she have a better picture. I believe you tgat your cat died. You dont have to prove it.

That last thing I am thinking about doing when a pet dies is to take their picture. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:How do you keep from crying? If I have at least met the person once or twice, I usually have some major crying going on. I try to get it all out of my system at home. but it never works that way.

someone else on face book had a cat die too. except her weird ass, took a picture of her dead cat all rigormortused out in the bath tub and posted it.

Death doesn't bother me until the funeral and they start talking about them then the memories start flowing then I cry. My eyes watered at my friend Allies and Jim's cousin Dericks but that's it.
I grieve in different ways. I usually go shopping. The last time we had a pet die I went out and bought my Dakota.

When my aunt died (we were super close), i baked and baked and ate cookies like mad. It was awful.
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]dHHJGEeCLSo[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:Jim's cousin was diagnosed with adrenal cancer at the end of January/beginning of February and was gone by April. He was 32. His daughter was 2.

If I sat here and thought about that for awhile, I'd probaly shed a tear or two for them too..
Confusedad:
2 Uncles & 2 great Aunts this year Confusedad:

2 Great aunts were both around 100, so they lived good lives

2 Uncles were young, and those sucked, both within the last month.

One uncle has had complications from kidney replacement- ended up taking a fall and getting pneumonia
Last week Uncle who is retired in Florida, had a brain aneurysm which lead to a massive stroke, while he was in medically induced coma, they found out he had stage 3 lung cancer and pulled the plug

$800 to fly to the funeral this weekend, so I can't go Confusedad:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

Morbid Mondays are all the rage.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's cousin was diagnosed with adrenal cancer at the end of January/beginning of February and was gone by April. He was 32. His daughter was 2.

If I sat here and thought about that for awhile, I'd probaly shed a tear or two for them too..

My eyes watered at his. His 6 siblings came up and all said something and he was only 4 years older than me.
LeNeve Wrote:

Looking at car stuff helps.
You guys were depressing me.
I think this is the package that my friend was telling me about.
I have a friend who works at a Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, I don't know if I said that earlier.
This, only black.

[Image: chargersport.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Looking at car stuff helps.
You guys were depressing me.
I think this is the package that my friend was telling me about.
I have a friend who works at a Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, I don't know if I said that earlier.
This, only black.

[Image: chargersport.jpg]

I like it. I saw a new challenger in the plum crazy purple. Looked bad ass.
Only in Canada.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/runaway-beer-blimp-loose-over-new-brunswick-1.2624506">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-bruns ... -1.2624506</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:Only in Canada.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/runaway-beer-blimp-loose-over-new-brunswick-1.2624506">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-bruns ... -1.2624506</a><!-- m -->

:roflmao:

Just reading the headline I pictured a South Park like scene with a bunch of Canadians running around waving their arms saying "oh no! What do we do?!?!?" in a heavy Canadian accent.
NussieT Wrote:I like it. I saw a new challenger in the plum crazy purple. Looked bad ass.

I wanted one, until I sat in one.
But, I think they're redesigning the interior on them for the '15 models.
And I also think I read that they're going to stop making them soon.
And replace them with a new Barracuda.
thanks. we are back on track towards kick ass town again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT