Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 08/13 - Happy Left-handers Day
NussieT Wrote::yawn: :wanker: Morning...
hello
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I wish the Vikings would pick up Chad Johnson, we need another receiver big time!
...and...
Go do some Burpees McSkinny!!!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
When we did squat thrusts at soccer practice in high school, we always did the push up during it.
And who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make a "squat thrust" sound gayer?
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Corey Wrote:so my hot roommate brought her friend over on saturday for some drinking. Yep shes hot too, but she left with some dude Corey
This is how you should tell the story from now on.

Fixed.

Fixed x2
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Corey Wrote:so my hot roommate brought her friend over on saturday for some drinking. Yep shes hot too, but she left with some dude Corey
This is how you should tell the story from now on.

Fixed.

Fixed x2
I figured Corey was the type of guy to talk about himself in the third person.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I wish the Vikings would pick up Chad Johnson, we need another receiver big time!
...and...
Don't hate, they work.
some people don't care about these big events. I don't blame them

Do you think David Bowie should have to play follow up to the f'n Spice Girls.....I don't think so
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
...and...
Don't hate, they work.
U started it by taking a shot at my purple!!! Nobody takes a shot at my Purple.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:some people don't care about these big events. I don't blame them

Do you think David Bowie should have to play follow up to the f'n Spice Girls.....I don't think so
:whomo:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:U started it by taking a shot at my purple!!! Nobody takes a shot at my Purple.
:zipit:
You're purple need more help than a receiver though... QB?
Brampton Wrote:some people don't care about these big events. I don't blame them

As cheesy as the Spice Girls are they are the largest selling female group in that country. The only people you can blame for that are the people of that country.

On a side note, I thought the Spice Girls aged well. In some cases they might be hotter now.
Joe Wrote:

As cheesy as the Spice Girls are they are the largest selling female group in that country. The only people you can blame for that are the people of that country.

On a side note, I thought the Spice Girls aged well. In some cases they might be hotter now.
Scary Spice is still awful looking.

I don't care what the even is, if you have to follow the Spice Girls, it's gotta make you feel like shit.
Take your shots, but I'm pretty excited about the Duran Duran concert this weekend & I'm not ashamed of it!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
JDubb took a shot at MAtt's purple headed one eyed monster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM