Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 02/01 - January is over
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Baseball... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:killme:
That sound you hear is everbody changing the channel.

bootloader 30.04 is all the rage for me again.
holy fuck cybil
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
shocker I just got an e-mail from Siriusxm about the concert :roll:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Baseball... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:killme:
That sound you hear is everbody changing the channel.

bootloader 30.04 is all the rage for me again.
holy fuck cybil

cymbal
[Image: cymbal-726348.jpg]
So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the smithsonian is so overrated. I wasn't impressed. It was like any other museum
Damn, free pizza sounds good. Someone come cover the phones for me, I'm hungry.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!

You really need to say something to someone, the owner or GM or someone in a position of authority.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I just had a mini heart attack. I went to do some online banking my credit card is like $1100... I am thinking what the hell is on that thing... I never use it. Apparently Jim's using our personal credit card to pay the monthly insurance fees on the truck and never told me.

Wow.. How nice of him.

Easily fixed. I transferred the money from our business account to our personal account. Everything is all good
.zip file deez nuts
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!

You really need to say something to someone, the owner or GM or someone in a position of authority.
or quit
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Life is hard when you're a t-rex.

http://www.eatliver.com/i.php?n=8359
Brampton Wrote:the smithsonian is so overrated. I wasn't impressed. It was like any other museum

Smith and Sony son!!!
Chip Wrote:Life is hard when you're a t-rex.

http://www.eatliver.com/i.php?n=8359

:roflmao:

If he would have fell off a ladder, he could have got a dino saur.........
Brampton Wrote:the smithsonian is so overrated. I wasn't impressed. It was like any other museum
I disagree, I think the Smithsonian Museums are great.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

or quit

:whomo:
I would have peed on something and left a long time ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM