Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/29/10 - Everybody's working for the weekend!
LeNeve Wrote:What's in the trunk of your car, or in the back seat?

I have 1 set of golf clubs. 1 t-ball bat. 1 baseball glove for me. 3 small kids baseball gloves. Jumper cables, 3 jackets, sub zero coveralls, and a roll of toilet paper for some reason :?
What's left of Vinnie, Pauly, & Jimmy Two Times!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have 1 set of golf clubs. 1 t-ball bat. 1 baseball glove for me. 3 small kids baseball gloves. Jumper cables, 3 jackets, sub zero coveralls, and a roll of toilet paper for some reason :?

I can't stand shit just hanging out in my car. However in my trunk there is:

- a foldable stroller (that really isn't needed anymore)
- a small rubbermaid container which holds 1L of oil, some windshield washer fluid, battery jumper cables, a ratchet and sockets.
- reuseable shopping bags so I don't have an excuse not to use them.

In my back seat:

- a pair of kids sunglasses

I probably should have noted that all that stuff is in my trunk.
Inside my car is really clean, but my trunk is full of crap.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Glove, cleats, snow brush, fender covers, shop manual, kleenex

Why a shop manual?
why not?
i drive a rental car everyday, so i don't keep anything in the car i'm driving, but in my wife's we have a stroller, a first aid kit, a blanket, snow brush, and reuseable bags. in the back seat, car seat base, a mirror on the back seat so we can see our baby while we're driving (if we need to) and some toys to keep her occupied.
Nussie_T Wrote:B... I learnt a lesson in high school. When you get a shit nickname, let them play it out until they get bored of it and eventually they will stop...

Oh, I know.. ShopVac died off pretty quick :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:B... I learnt a lesson in high school. When you get a shit nickname, let them play it out until they get bored of it and eventually they will stop...

Hopefully, by the time it gets played out, we'll have an entirely new thing to give her a hard time about.

That's most likely what the case will be, because I am sure he'll have a new nickname for me soon.

I used to be listed in his phone as Mrs. Badonkadonk. Now, it's Tater Tits and I just noticed that my mom is called Mama TaterTits.. Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Sweet! you can buy fuel with coins now. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Mama Tater tits. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:From this day forward, I shalt not leave the house without a padded bra... :?
i have an issue with this, why do you women feel the need to lie. Why not jsut be honest with what you have? Its not like guys think, i need to wear padded underwear. Such a fucking lie, you see a chic, think she got a nice rack, then to find out is padding and its been a lie the whole time.

The padding prevents those extra little pokes from showing through, that is all. Otherwise I am constantly being asked if I am cold or warned that I could put an eye out.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hopefully, by the time it gets played out, we'll have an entirely new thing to give her a hard time about.

That seems to be what happens. Shop vac --> the baking of the pies --> Tater Tits...
somebody needs to dig that shopvac story up

Let's not and say we did.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That seems to be what happens. Shop vac --> the baking of the pies --> Tater Tits...

Honestly, I do kinda feel bad.
Poor, poor Tatertits.
But, it's just too easy, and fun.

Liar!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's most likely what the case will be, because I am sure he'll have a new nickname for me soon.

I used to be listed in his phone as Mrs. Badonkadonk. Now, it's Tater Tits and I just noticed that my mom is called Mama TaterTits.. Lame

:worthlesswopics:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Honestly, I do kinda feel bad.
Poor, poor Tatertits.
But, it's just too easy, and fun.

Liar!!!

I'm not lieing, it is fun and easy!
hehe
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:hehe

Haha, photoshops are funny.

[Image: CryingCrosby.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
  Tuesday 05/19/15 - Long Weekend Blues NussieT 9 207 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!! NussieT 42 369 05-08-2015, 03:55 PM
  Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend NussieT 23 324 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's FRIDAY, Oct 17, 2014 ~ Bring on the weekend Beckster 19 397 10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
  Monday, Oct 6, 2014 ~ Wasted Weekend Beckster 42 665 10-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: NussieT