Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time
JDubb Wrote:Penthouse Publisher Bankruptcy: FriendFinder Networks Files For Chapter 11

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17...38927.html

You know who uses Adult Friend Finder? Dudes that can't get laid and old fat chicks. Why would anyone pay for that?
My buddy met his ex girlfriend from Adult Friend Finder. They met in a parking lot somewhere and he hit it and for some reason decided to stick with it. I would not describe her as "a keeper."
Dude.

[Image: the-underboob-43.jpg?w=500&h=666]
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I still have no idea how they are going to fit all of that TV equipment into Covino's bathroom
Haha, he will be east coast during the week and west coast on weekends. #CovinoProblems #MeltdownCountdownStarted

I guess layla will have to put her fledgling career on hold

sent from somewhere with some device
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the super duper C&R fans are going to over dose on C&R exposure. :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is where that pict Chip posted would apply for those guys.

What picture?

Sorry, Derick posted the picture I was thinking of.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?
They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.
does it seem odd, for 2 guys that have a very narrow view of sports, to host a show that may be a broad array of sports topics?

It almost seems like it would be worth it for us to all listen, and call in and ask them a bunch of questions they know absolutely nothing about.
And make them look like idiots.
I don't even mean things like who the 3rd D pairing for the St. Louis Blues should be.
Any questions outside of NY baseball, Tim Tebow and pro wrestling would do the job.

Here's the phone call from me;

Hey guys, big fan of the show. Question for you, now that tebow isn't on a roster......do you think with the adittion of Mesut Özil, should Arsenal play a false 9?

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I still have no idea how they are going to fit all of that TV equipment into Covino's bathroom
Haha, he will be east coast during the week and west coast on weekends. #CovinoProblems #MeltdownCountdownStarted

It sounds like they both are going full speed ahead with each of their careers.
:roflmao:

http://thechive.com/2013/09/17/if-you-di...24-photos/
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.
does it seem odd, for 2 guys that have a very narrow view of sports, to host a show that may be a broad array of sports topics?

It almost seems like it would be worth it for us to all listen, and call in and ask them a bunch of questions they know absolutely nothing about.
And make them look like idiots.
I don't even mean things like who the 3rd D pairing for the St. Louis Blues should be.
Any questions outside of NY baseball, Tim Tebow and pro wrestling would do the job.

Here's the phone call from me;

Hey guys, big fan of the show. Question for you, now that tebow isn't on a roster......do you think with the adittion of Mesut Özil, should Arsenal play a false 9?

:roflmao:
:high5:
What does the side of a boat look like when it's been under water for 20 months?

[Image: 130917083836-03-costa-concordia-0917-hor...allery.jpg]
Chip Wrote:What does the side of a boat look like when it's been under water for 20 months?

[Image: 130917083836-03-costa-concordia-0917-hor...allery.jpg]

it looks like an apartment complex in yugoslavia.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

It sounds like they both are going full speed ahead with each of their careers.

Layla still has one?
I wonder if they'll find those missing bodies on the ship
Joe Wrote:I wonder if they'll find those missing bodies on the ship
I was wondering if they will recover the personal possessions and return them. Then the insurance companies will come in and want any settlement money back.
Friend on mine just called Pep Boys because he needs a thermostat in his 2009 Ford Explorer. They quoted him $548!

Advance Auto has the thermostat and gasket for like $22 and it's only held in there by 3 bolts. They must work really slow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM