Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday April 12, 2013 just missed a Friday the 13th
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm going to try an arnold palmer today.
The drink or a guy named arnold palmer.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
NussieT Wrote:I currently have an employee who won't work unless someone sits with him and reminds him that he has work to do. He's not retarded he just really likes to talk but can't multitask. I don't pay employees good money to stand and talk all day

Just imagine if he was spending his time on a forum chatting with people :poke: ...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm commenting on a mcdonalds news story

I was in a mcdonalds and the guy called me a skeeter, then I was all like whatever, and threw my sweet and sour sauce on the floor. and then someone else tried to sell me crack.

Huh?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Jeebus, what a hard-ass.

Ask your boss if you can sit on your ass Talking to your girlfriend all day while they pay you $20+ an hour and see what he says

So are you hiring?? :wink:
I HATE PIE!!
Groupon has $15 TICKETS TO SEE Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls at the DTE (Pine Knob)
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:jeebus the difference between my gross pay and net pay makes me sad. Confusedad:
Gov't garnishing your wages???
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Here's a Groupon deal for Niagara Falls:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-wyndham-garden-fallsview-1?c=all&p=0">http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-wyndham ... ?c=all&p=0</a><!-- m -->
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Groupon has $15 TICKETS TO SEE Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls at the DTE (Pine Knob)
I'd go see matchbox 20, thats a great price. Not a big Goo Goo Dolls fan but can't beat that price.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Jeebus, what a hard-ass.

Ask your boss if you can sit on your ass Talking to your girlfriend all day while they pay you $20+ an hour and see what he says

So are you hiring?? :wink:

Nope. We have enough employees that I want to strangle and the business takeover is almost finalized now so that means I acquire 3 more... One who will be instantly fired
a dude got shot with paint balls in the groin area for UFC tickets and this afternoon a chick is drinking a bug milkshake and getting the radios logo tattooed to her for tickets. I don't watch UFC and even if I did I wouldn't go through that much bullshit for tickets
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Groupon has $15 TICKETS TO SEE Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls at the DTE (Pine Knob)
I'd go see matchbox 20, thats a great price. Not a big Goo Goo Dolls fan but can't beat that price.
That place is outdoors, you can get tickets that cheap to see a lot of groups. You'll just be sitting in the lawn for it.
I'd go see that show, especially for that price.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:a dude got shot with paint balls in the groin area for UFC tickets and this afternoon a chick is drinking a bug milkshake and getting the radios logo tattooed to her for tickets. I don't watch UFC and even if I did I wouldn't go through that much bullshit for tickets

I wouldn't do those to get tickets, but that would have been fun to watch. Tickets to the UFC are not cheap at all.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:a dude got shot with paint balls in the groin area for UFC tickets and this afternoon a chick is drinking a bug milkshake and getting the radios logo tattooed to her for tickets. I don't watch UFC and even if I did I wouldn't go through that much bullshit for tickets
Just reading this hurt! Ouch!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I wouldn't do those to get tickets, but that would have been fun to watch. Tickets to the UFC are not cheap at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOHj0OZcNg
Link to watch Vicki Shae shoot the guy.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOHj0OZcNg
Link to watch Vicki Shae shoot the guy.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM