Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/3/12 - Wombat ATM
nice rack.

also Pete's a fucking cracker weirdo. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who is this whore on the show?

Anna kendrick

And who is she?
[Image: anna-kendrick-perfect-pitch.jpg]

OK, so she is cute and has nice boobs, what is she on the show for?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:nice rack.

Weirdo is one of the new in words in ninja speak. I have heard people say it quite a bit lately.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Weirdo is one of the new in words in ninja speak. I have heard people say it quite a bit lately.

really? I've been calling people weirdos for years. I also like to toss out maniac here and there.
Pete Nice Wrote:So last night I experienced racist behavior against me.

I had to run to the grocery store to get a few thins. I was driving up to the parking lot and some african american fellow, with 3 of his mates in the car, was coming up to the stop sign from my left. Apparently he was not a big believer in traffic laws and did not wish to stop. So instead he honked his horn and called me a "fucking cracker weirdo". Shocked and appalled at his utter lack of regard for traffic laws, I responded with a simple "fuck you" and proceeded to the store.

Anyway, what makes it right for him to call me that, but if I said the same thing and used a variation of ninja instead of cracker, it probably would have been national news and Obama would have used it against Romney somehow? Just another reason that I am convinced that the majority of racists in America are black, NOT white.
I think this is just a circumstance of someone just being a dope.

Not based on racism, but some stupid ass who is acting dumb. I wouldn't put any thought into it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

really? I've been calling people weirdos for years. I also like to toss out maniac here and there.

Yeah, weirdo is a hip word in the Afr Am community right now.

Am I the only one who hangs at home in basketball shorts all the time?

As soon as I get home I change into bb shorts and a tshirt, all year long, a sweatshirt too if it is really cold.

Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who hangs at home in basketball shorts all the time?

As soon as I get home I change into bb shorts and a tshirt, all year long, a sweatshirt too if it is really cold.

No, but I might wear warm up pants if it's cold.
As soon as I get home I change.
I guess that means I'm a fucking cracker weirdo too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who hangs at home in basketball shorts all the time?

I wear pajama pants or track pants
If I come home, thats what i wear when I'm going to bed shortly after. If I get up knowning that I'll be spending the day on the couch, pajama pants and hoodie.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

No, but I might wear warm up pants if it's cold.
As soon as I get home I change.

:whomo: 's
cracker weirdos thats whats up.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, weirdo is a hip word in the Afr Am community right now.

assholes. always stealing shit from the white man.
I have also called black widow spiders, black weirdos for years. my kids call them black weirdo spiders also. :?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeb0e8UiZvzIkagfeaISn...n5vUE6zlaf]
Honey Boo Boo is going to be on South Park tonight...

http://www.eonline.com/news/350613/honey...ebritynews

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM