Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 11th/12 - So sleepy..
LeNeve Wrote:still listening to the sirius preview channel. I'm about to hook my speakiers to my pc and listen to pandora.

Every channel has been pretty crappy today.
I keep changing every few minutes.
I'm on Faction, listening to Again by Alice In Chains, I'm pretty sure I just heard it 5 minutes ago on Lithium.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim took his daughter for a bike ride last night. He was ahead of her and didn't realize right away that she decided to stop and talk to a stranger with a dog. He turned and realized she wasn't behind him anymore and went back to look for her. Fortunately, she was alright (we never told her that particular person is one that we consider to be rather creepy), but we lectured her for an hour about strangers. Oh the fun…

Boo Radley
LeNeve Wrote:Sitting on my couch playing angry birds, and want the fan on, and light off. boom no problem. Don' t even have to move anything but a finger.

That happens at our house... the only difference is Jim just screams my name and what he wants me to do until it pisses me off enough I go do it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I only slept about 2 hours last night because I drove all over the city looking for some stupid ass thing Jim apparently "needed" for early this am but neglected to tell me he needed it until 7:30pm when I was leaving for my gym class...

lack of sleep makes me bitchy and grumpy... you've been warned

You aren't the only one... I'm not grumpy, but exhausted. One of the guys here is totally Grumpy McGrumperton today.

I snapped a noodle on my employee who was late again... Her job isn't terribly hard... Why is so difficult to show up on time...
I've calmed down a bit since this morning though...
snapped a noodle :wanker:
I've quit every job that a boss has raised his voice at me. On the spot.
[Image: 841474_0f4d_625x1000.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I've quit every job that a boss has raised his voice at me. On the spot.

Usually I avoid confrontation but today with the lack of sleep and my bad morning... add in my kids screaming at throwing rocks at each other I lost control.. I didn't yell... I basically said to her "If you want to lose your super easy job, show up on time, stop bitching to me via text message about everything and when I ask you to do something... Do it now... not in twenty minutes or not at all"
Derick snaps his noodle all over the fed ex employess
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've quit every job that a boss has raised his voice at me. On the spot.

Usually I avoid confrontation but today with the lack of sleep and my bad morning... add in my kids screaming at throwing rocks at each other I lost control.. I didn't yell... I basically said to her "If you want to lose your super easy job, show up on time, stop bitching to me via text message about everything and when I ask you to do something... Do it now... not in twenty minutes or not at all"

well, thats more of a bent noodle then. I was picturing you kicking dirt at her, and screaming, like when a coach yells at an umpire in baseball.
LeNeve Wrote:well, thats more of a bent noodle then. I was picturing you kicking dirt at her, and screaming, like when a coach yells at an umpire in baseball.

Only Jim can make me like that... He knows exactly what buttons to press to make me flip out
i feel like snapping noodles now, or eating noodles. Maybe I'll have Noodles & Co for lunch
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Sitting on my couch playing angry birds, and want the fan on, and light off. boom no problem. Don' t even have to move anything but a finger.

That happens at our house... the only difference is Jim just screams my name and what he wants me to do until it pisses me off enough I go do it.

I would kill him for that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Today is 7-11! I might have go get a free Slurpy!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm off for a few hours... back to work I go!!!! Have a good one!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 21, 2016 ~ It's Hot Beckster 7 768 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Thursday, July 14, 2016 ~ Hey Beckster 6 486 07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 ~ Taters Beckster 9 773 07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
  Tuesday, July 12, 2016 ~ Prime Day Beckster 8 836 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM