Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, March 3, 2011- EABOD
I checked to see if there were any videos up from this past weekends races... You can hear that buzz all day long... the track is on the far south end of the town but you can hear it well on the north side of the town...

Check these out:
[youtube]usV8Kh3UKtk[/youtube]
[youtube]L2cLB5Eu6Q8[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!! What did you buy this weekend???

I bought tickets to get into the snowmobile races in town, a birthday present for my son since it was on sale (a new bike), gas, groceries and a hard shell case for my phone...

I bought Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a buffalo ranch wrap Saturday afternoon.
Then, Leinenkugel 1888 Bock and chicken wings Saturday night.
Sunday, lunch and coffee at Panera. Then at the grocery store chicken, bracolli, brown rice, yolk free noodles and fiber one cereal.
I bought Bells Oarsman ale on Saturday. Terrible, tasted like a carbonated/malted mouth of salt water. :barf:

I've never had that kind.
I'm thinking I'll stay away from it.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!! What did you buy this weekend???

I bought tickets to get into the snowmobile races in town, a birthday present for my son since it was on sale (a new bike), gas, groceries and a hard shell case for my phone...

I bought Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a buffalo ranch wrap Saturday afternoon.
Then, Leinenkugel 1888 Bock and chicken wings Saturday night.
Sunday, lunch and coffee at Panera. Then at the grocery store chicken, bracolli, brown rice, yolk free noodles and fiber one cereal.
I bought Bells Oarsman ale on Saturday. Terrible, tasted like a carbonated/malted mouth of salt water. :barf:

I've never had that kind.
I'm thinking I'll stay away from it.
Bells is usually a no brainer, always good.
Arnold's security guard looks like he's taking this a little to seriously.

[youtube]Abs0rSC1Rj0[/youtube]
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:not sure if everyone saw my post Friday, but people with big mouths & jealous at work, are saying how I am on the internet too much, when they should worry about their own jobs/lives

well today I am attempting to keep my browser to only show the bottom half of the screen, its tough to get use to, anyone else do anything like this at work
no, that is just retarded

I never have my browser full screen.
I keep it just wide enough to not have a scroll bar at the bottom, and tall enough to be square.
Dual monitors here.

Doesn't everyone these days?
I do not have dual monitors. Never have. How do you put different windows on each of the screens?
Chip Wrote:Arnold's security guard looks like he's taking this a little to seriously.

Arnold is a legend but this interview was a bit weak.
LeNeve Wrote:I do not have dual monitors. Never have. How do you put different windows on each of the screens?
Yes. Internet browser on one screen, work on the other.
LeNeve Wrote:I do not have dual monitors. Never have. How do you put different windows on each of the screens?

You minimize the page you want on the other screen, drag it over and then expand it again. The mouse transfers over from screen to screen.
Oh yeah, I want to publically thank Joe. His online tech support kicks ass. He magically got onto my computer system at my house, and made my internet work better. It was awesome. You can even understand him when he talks.

:high5:
I just calculated my travel for work last year and it cost me roughly $800. Work reimbursed me 469.13 and that included the use of my own cell phone.
Brian Wrote:
Yes. Internet browser on one screen, work on the other.
I'm thinking about going with that same setup.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Arnold's security guard looks like he's taking this a little to seriously.

Arnold is a legend but this interview was a bit weak.

I thought it was pretty good.
LeNeve Wrote:Oh yeah, I want to publically thank Joe. His online tech support kicks ass. He magically got onto my computer system at my house, and made my internet work better. It was awesome. You can even understand him when he talks.

:grin: No problem
LeNeve Wrote:Oh yeah, I want to publically thank Joe. His online tech support kicks ass. He magically got onto my computer system at my house, and made my internet work better. It was awesome. You can even understand him when he talks.

:high5: for Joey!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM