Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Feb 21.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Well we have double the pages we did on Friday. "Best of's" are forum killers.
We had a 24 page thread yesterday

We had a Hockey Day in America thread and I missed it?
I watched 3 games yesterday.
Nice to see nbc ripped that idea completely from the cbc

I thought that too.
But hey, it got them to put more games on TV (Pitt losing to Chi :happy: ), then I watched the Calgary/Montreal game on CBC.
Brampton Wrote:Since when did jerry springers head of security get his own show?

It might have been 5 or 6 years ago.
donnie in detroit = chip
LeNeve Wrote:donnie in detroit = chip

I'm not listening, so I don't know what that means, but I have a feeling I want to punch you for that one.
Chip Wrote:

I'm not listening, so I don't know what that means, but I have a feeling I want to punch you for that one.

that time you called in and said you were going to kill Covino's family then ejaculate on them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

that time you called in and said you were going to kill Covino's family then ejaculate on them.

:roflmao:
I remember that caller.
But no, that wasn't me.
Tim Horton died 37 years ago today.
I could never do standup but Rich died on stage in a few places, pretty bad.
so i debated getting the subscription for my phone, which is supposed to be $2.99 a month Lame

but when I went to register it, it said it was $8.99.......does sirius even want to keep customers?
is the show a replay?
Brampton Wrote:is the show a replay?
nevermind Confusedwoot:
glisten cakes glistenin cakes.
I just can't get into "Glistening Cakes" with the exception of Covino's voices. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:glisten cakes glistenin cakes.
Confusedad:
Olivia Munn just slipped a little more from being hot, my wife just told me she's dating someone from Glee.......I thought they were all :fag: